Chat Avi lore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D.M.G., Aug 2, 2017.

1. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, this thread is about stories ya people made up using your avatar
    I'm always curious of hearing those ^^

2. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I had a head cannon that my character was half competent during the start of my play through, but as I recruited them they taught my character how to fight and to craft better things. They were also romantically involved with my avali soldier I first recruited <3

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  3. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Wait a second, is this about the game avi/character or the forum avatar?

D.M.G. likes this.
  4. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I really hope it's game ones.

D.M.G. likes this.
  5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Both, actually

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i can do both!
    my forum avatar is a headshot icon of my character made by Charlie_Nax on twitter.
    they are a squirrel with a hat and tie who pretends they are an important businessperson
    they have a briefcase full of cookies and acorns. c:

[​IMG]
    My starbound character is an avian. She lived on Avos with her family, where she trained as a warrior. Her brother was a bit too nosey and the stargazers decided to throw both of them off a tower. After seeing her brother fail to ascend, she lost faith and escaped. She managed to escape Avos and was rescued by protectorate forces, whom she later joined. And the rest... is history. But in the future. Future history.

D.M.G. likes this.
  7. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, mine is a solar whale ^^
    I'll go into details as soon as I'll get my computer back

8. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

It would be a little redundant to talk about my game character since I'm already doing comic strips for her (mis)adventures, so I'll just talk about my forum avatar here.

The REAL lore for the owl here is that it's actually a custom made stamp from a museum DIY event, where you could draw your own design on a computer and let the machine carve for you - I think it's still ongoing! It's a barn owl. I love barn owls. <3
    Otherwise, I imagine it as a giant ink-based owl monster/sprite in the style of Okami. Definitely gotta draw that sometime.

D.M.G. likes this.
  9. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Where do you do those strips? :D

10. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Right here, buddy! It's my little corner of show-off, intended to be a regular thing for me even though I haven't been drawing a lot recently.

11. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I luv itX3

Tyle likes this.