Avali Nexus 18: Legal Somewhere

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//i do recall saying a witch hunt isnt the best solution, but I'm starting we do need it now, so we can BURN whoever has been doing this, I missed Deneb and his floof moments........

kawaiiChiimera likes this.
  2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

To the suggestions page!
    *Batman scene switch theme*

3. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

Or, you know, maybe things really do get out of hand, and the mods might actually pay attention to. The thread. Moosie (Yay nicknames) did say the behavior here is notorious.

Intrebute, L3W and Setsy like this.
  4. Setsy

Setsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A report button that would not identify who reported it in the first place is a very silly thing, guys
    it makes no sense whatsover
    they do

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

It does catch the name.
    They just aren't allowed to divulge it. Which does make some sense..but it's also annoying when things like this happen.
    Posts that aren't even really that bad get reported by someone, and it's been happening a lot recently. I don't know why, but it's, frankly, annoying. I understand it when there's actual...you know, an actual argument, but when there's just one post, it's stupid that it gets reported, especially when there's, apparently, a lot of reports.

Silverotter and Setsy like this.
  6. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*crying eevees*

7. Setsy

:V

why would they protect a offender who offends someone annonymously via ask and stuff like that and bluntly state the threads do have a certain fame for people being rude to each other?

that itself is contradictory

Intrebute likes this.
  8. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//I'm blinded by anger again didnt I? sigh, I really want to know who's been doing this and why, just show yourself, the report button/function is not to be blamed.........

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Protecting the person who made the report, not the person doing the Ask/forum harassment.
    No one deserves to be protected if they do that kind of harassment. Deneb messed up, yeah, but he apologized for it. He didn't deserve all that shit.

10. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// i have seen many times where things didn't make sense. even things like this where it would be a seemingly easy fix, anyway, they probably have it.

11. Setsy

Walp, until next thread or something

also @RyuujinZERO I'd really really really love to know about silly stuff like that = w=
    so I'm sorry for the pings, but I've been curious for days now

It does not make sense protecting someone in specific who is generating a huge influx of random reports
    and it's probably more than one person in the first place

I'm going with Quil's word right now, since people are rude with each other quite frequently

12. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

But why would you discuss things calmly when you can CALL DOWN THE FISTS OF MODERATION UPON YOUR ADVERSARIES WHENEVER YOU DESIRE?!

Intrebute likes this.
  13. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Not very. I feel someone has a grudge and is trying to blow us out of proportion.
    Because they are almost required to not divulge the name as "it could result in backlash to the reporter".

SCN-3_<NULL> likes this.
  14. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

// I said burn baby burn!

15. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// i do agree with this, it has become way to regular a thing.

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

ryu hasn't been on. He's sick with something, and other projects came up as far as I know.
    i don't even know if he's been on the forums recently because of those two things.

Setsy likes this.
  17. Setsy

Ah
    thanks for telling me that

I just hope he gets better soon, whatever it is he has

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

yeah i hope he gets better soon and isn't so loaded down with work as well.

Setsy likes this.
  19. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*hugs an eevee, remembering better times when the grass was greener*

SCN-3_<NULL> likes this.
  20. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Dun cri eevee ;w;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.