RELEASED AutoGate: Automatically Opening/Closing Gates

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Teban100, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Teban100

Teban100 Void-Bound Voyager

Link to the Mod: Nexus

If you don't want to go through Nexus, the .zip is below.

USES SMAPI. Check how to install it and add this mod here.

The gates you place will automatically open when you go next to them, and close when you are not.

No more frustrating clicking when you try to pass through gates with your horse. This works regardless if you are riding a horse or not, too.

NOTE: There's a few bugs I need to work out (like the repeated opening and closing at the end of the .gif below), but it's nothing too serious or game-breaking. If you get stuck (aka gate closes out of sync) You'll have to either destroy the gate/fence or go inside a building/go to a different screen (like East to town or South to forest). When you go back to the screen with the gates, they'll default to closed.

If you do come across a serious bug, please tell me, and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

ajikumara, alumie711, Exiom and 4 others like this.
    • TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is very useful.

• IronZelly

IronZelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What a convenient and a great anti-frustration feature! Tested it recently and it works nicely. This will certainly help me get around my fenced areas quickly without having to rely so much on unnecessary clicking. Thank you for making this mod! :up: