1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Augment Slots for Armor 1.3

Adds augment slots for head, legs and chest of all tiers in the base game.

1. eimbers

eimbers Void-Bound Voyager

eimbers submitted a new mod:

Augment Slots for Armor - Adds augment slots for head, legs and chest of all tiers in the base game.

Read more about this mod...

2. eimbers

3. Tofu Mc Dog

Tofu Mc Dog Starship Captain

Looks so simple and is so powerful.
    To me the next step seems to be redefining augments, so you have different ones for feet/body/head. This opens up worlds of combinations.
    I like it.

4. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

This mod right here people, is something that keeps you playing, hoping to find all the best augments for the perfect build to go with your armor. I would hug you if i knew you dude. Thank you! everyone download, its feels like it should be in the game already and is so well made it feels like it is vanilla. 10/10 would comb a thousand oceans to find all augments safely again, and i will.

5. HSneak

HSneak Void-Bound Voyager

Happens everytime i try to craft an armor, I hope it helps :D

Attached Files:

6. eimbers

that should have been fixed in the last update
    just posted another update, download that and see if its still borked

7. HSneak

HSneak Void-Bound Voyager

Yaaay thx !! it works now ^^

8. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi,

The 1.1 update seems to have put the attack, defense, energy and health bars one row lower.
    The top slot is now empty while the health slot is being printed inside the description box.
    [​IMG]

The mod itself seems to work just fine. This problem disappears when the mod is removed.

Thanks for making this mod. It's rather frustrating to be limited to one augment while there are so many of them. I kinda wished I could put more of them in my armour and here you are!
    Thanks a lot. :)

9. eimbers

Gotcha! likes this.
  10. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for the update. They're still not perfectly aligned though. I unpacked the mod and fixed it myself. I bet most people aren't bothered about it, but I was. ;)

11. gameboytj

gameboytj Ketchup Robot

I'm using a mod that let's me merge augments into 1 and making them progressively more powerful, am i able to install those or do they have to be vanilla augments?

12. eimbers

you should be able to install those, its the same slot as the epp but added to armor.

13. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would you be willing to make a version for the armors from the pony modpack?

14. eimbers

15. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you!

16. eimbers

17. Jellyman

Jellyman Phantasmal Quasar

Good mod, but it will be awesome if you will add augment slot for backpack. I want to install FrackinUniverse but i want some light and EPP are now backpacks so please add augment slot for backpack.

18. disarmer

disarmer Void-Bound Voyager

19. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

20. eimbers