Modding Help Attempting to combine craftables - not working?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Shyren, May 21, 2017.

1. Shyren

Shyren Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was attempting to combine two craftable xnbs, and looking at the image file I think I did everything correctly, but I still have the vanilla scarecrows. I've double and triple checked the craftables.xnb in my content folder to make sure it has the correct images, but it's not translating in-game.

I am trying to combine Eemie's dark wood/gold craftables with the Ghibli Scarecrows and pictures and this rabbit. This was my first time combining XNBs, but I combined the furniture.xnb and that seemed to work properly. I am using some mods, but none that I would expect to overwrite the craftables. Any advice is welcome.

Craftables.png

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Are you by chance using Seasonal Immersion mod? if so, then check in the folders within that mod for the file as it is those Craftable.xnbs that you would need to replace. Also, as it is a simple error, do make sure you have the file name capitalized.

Other than these two things, I can't say what it could be. I just finished checking my on Content folder, and I don't see a second Craftables.xnb location. Best of luck.

• Shyren

Shyren Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's probably season immersion! I didn't look through the mod files before, but I should have! Thank you!!

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

no problem :)