ATM (pixel storage)

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by SssssuperFloran2004, Jun 23, 2016.

?

Do you want this in starbound?

1. Yes, i need i different way to store my pixels!

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, Ummmm... What idea is THIS?! No i don't need a new way to store my pixels.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Umm, IDK what to choose. I'm thinking right now (change poll)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SssssuperFloran2004

SssssuperFloran2004 Void-Bound Voyager

other than the pixel compressing thingy i would Like a ATM machine you can craft so you can store your pixels S.A.I.L has a private ATM machine the outpost has 5 ATM kiosks incase if your playing with friends and they can't access S.A.I.L right away. If you want to implement this to starbound go ahead!
    :nuruhappy:

2. Stonetribe

Stonetribe Aquatic Astronaut

I don't think they want there to be a way where you can safely store all of your pixels without there being any kind of drawback. Maybe if the ATM had a fee you had to pay each time you use it?

SssssuperFloran2004 likes this.
  3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Casual mode characters in Nightly have no pixel loss on death. You can effectively store your pixels on person without drawback. Why would an object that does so additionally be a bad idea?

4. Stonetribe

Stonetribe Aquatic Astronaut

Right, I'm referring to the survival difficulty. I personally wouldn't mind just being able to store pixels with no penalty. Wait did they change the compressed pixel voxels being decompressed at a reduced rate?

5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Nope. Voxels still have a 30% refining loss.

6. SssssuperFloran2004

SssssuperFloran2004 Void-Bound Voyager

:nuruhappy:
    Sounds like a good idea! only a fee in medium mode. hardcore. ATM don't exist.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016