1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

suga2010 likes this.
  2. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. Campaigner

I'm starting to hate Mega.co now.

The mirror links work, but the Mega.co ones seem to be broken still even though I just freshly uploaded them.

EDIT: The files download properly when I try to download directly from Mega, but the link doesn't work. The mirror links and the Nightly mega.co link work, but not the stable. Thanks New Zealand! For the time being, please use the mirror link for the version you play.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  4. Campaigner

5. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mega is like a capricious god. It can do what you want, but only in a backhanded and asinine way, sometimes it fucks you up for no reason other than "lol mortal pleb", and takes an extremely long time to do anything good, if at all.

6. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

poptophat.png i made a sprite of poptop's top and my friend have no luck making the mod work so here the sprite any way let me know if your interested

7. green3y3

green3y3 Pangalactic Porcupine

8. Melodyxx

Melodyxx Lucky Number 13

Sorry if this has been answered before but does this conflict with CLeF or any other common mods?

9. Campaigner

It should not conflict with any mods, although I personally do not use any of the bigger mods. All of the stuff in my mod is isolated to its own things, with the exception of the Mystic Spinner which is found at the crafting table. If something changes the base crafting tables, there would be a problem. Otherwise, other mods should see no issue when paired with my mod.

10. green3y3

11. Campaigner

Campaigner updated Assorted Crafting Things with a new update entry:

I THINK Mega.co works now.

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1446509147][/DOUBLEPOST]I've stated to use the mirror links until mega stops being a garbage website.

Mega's "quality" is pretty bad now. It worked fine before, and I know for a fact the download page works, but accessing the link without being in my mega account gives that error. Even on a reupload. The mirror link for Madokami works perfectly, as do both links for the Nightly. Please use those.[DOUBLEPOST=1446509755][/DOUBLEPOST]I figured out the issue; Mega.co's links have an exclamation point in them, which is required for the file to be downloaded. The site, however, keeps saving the url with only the ! and beyond, not the full link. I have no clue why it's doing this, since it didn't do this to previous links.

Again, use the mirror links for now. I have no idea how to fix this, so I'm going to find a better site to host with. Madokami, while convenient, renames files for some reason, so I've noted the files they download as in the front page. I don't like dropbox' service, as they've been less than friendly with me over various disputes in the past, so I have no clue who to use for the service anymore. File's too big for this site to just upload, which is a shame. It's not even a big file.

EDIT: I love how all three of my posts, with plenty of time in between, are considered double posts.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  12. iMisterX

iMisterX Phantasmal Quasar

Why don't you just use dropbox? its free and pretty much works all the time, also easy to use.

13. green3y3

suga2010 and Zetlin97 like this.
  14. Campaigner

@iMisterX: Dropbox has always been a really...messy service. That desktop app it wants you to use isn't something I want, yet it constantly begs me to use it. I know it's not necessary, but it's annoying when half my screen is filled with "PLEASE INSTALL THIS". That, and the last dozen or so times I used Dropbox, the files couldn't even be accessed by anyone, just like my issue with Mega.

@green3y3: I won't put someone else's stuff into my mod. I'll probably make my own tree decorations, but I won't specifically take someone else's art assets, even with permission. My mod has been "by me, for everyone" since I put it on the site, and I want to keep making all of the art assets in the mod. (Disregarding that I do have some of Starbound's assets, just recolored or altered, but technicalities!) It'd make me feel bad if I did do that, especially since that tree looks wicked and I'm sure the author felt great about making it.

All that said, I'm not going to be adding much to the mod between this update and the next stable update for the game. I'm going to focus on fixing errors and bugs with my stuff, add on to and fix up the dungeon that is pretty sloppy right now, and overall make the mod better. This last attempt at a release annoyed me, but I'm going to make sure that my next release will be a VERY substantial one. I've got a LOT to fix.

15. green3y3

okay, i totally understand that! :) tried to make the thing work for my personal PG building but have to look how to do that.

16. Campaigner

Campaigner updated Assorted Crafting Things with a new update entry:

Massive December Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pohany likes this.
  17. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

MEGA's upload was taken down or something. So I can't access it.

18. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

read first!!

19. Campaigner

Yeah, Mega.co doesn't work as the main download button anymore. I don't know why, the download link works when it's typed out, but not when it's a button. That's this site's problem. I'm gonna update the link in a minute.

20. Campaigner