1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Asra Nox

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by thanakar, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanakar

thanakar Space Hobo

Looking for some help on this guy. He kills me rather swiftly. I have just the basic tech (dash, double jump, morph ball) and Iron Armor.

2. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

Oof... if you're still using iron armor you might be a bit outclassed gear wise :X

Since you find the clues for this quest mainly from hylotl ocean planet underwater cities, I assume you're generally expected to at least have titanium gear for her fight.

Sh4dowWalker96 likes this.
  3. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

I have still not found a Hylotl underwater city and think they may be a myth.

I found some kind of Hylotl ruins that helped me complete the clues, but nothing with Hylotl NPCs

4. neatshark47535

neatshark47535 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Hylotl underwater city does in fact exist, and I found it first try :3 but it was very underwhelming, and those ruins sound interesting.

5. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

I've wanted them added since Koala so i would really like to find one. but 30 hours of playtime on the unstable branch and i have had no luck :(

I should keep searching.

6. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

I'm kind of surprised, I found them on the bottom of almost all ocean planets I've found. I'd walk long enough at the bottom of one and generally I'd find one.

You seem to have a lot of bad luck, or they've changed worldgen since my last explorations back in nightly.

7. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Asra Nox is a girl.

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread necros are only allowed if the thread is still relevant and the necro itself is on-topic. OP hasn't been online for about a year now, and your post consists of a minor correction not directly related to the topic. As such, I don't think this thread needs to remain open. Please be more aware of post timestamps from now on, and give some thought as to whether or not an older thread should be necro'd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.