Artwork for The Story of Jeff

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Das-Ludovin, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Das-Ludovin

Das-Ludovin Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all, I'm currently doing a fan-fic/chapter based story over in the Fac Fic section, and while I have mild writing skills, I would enjoy having some visualizations to it as well.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-story-of-jeff.1331/

The story itself I'm trying to keep mildly under wraps from a long term standpoint, but currently it's the story of Jeff (durp) and Rizela, who are trying to get off of this unknown and alien planet and back to the space station Crimson, where salvation lay. It's more complicated and more simplistic than that in many ways, but if anyone would like to read it and perhaps make an illustration for the top of the page that we could talk about, or if someone really wants to help me out, a picture for each chapter.

Would be great to collaborate with one of you fine folks during this 26 chapter adventure, and should you show real interest I'll gladly explain how the story will be laid out to you to give you an idea of what you'll be drawing.

The other option is for you all to simply draw pictures based on what I've written, and I'll choose the best for the head and chapters. That's expecting far too much, but I'd absolutely love to see how you all see my characters.

Note: If this is inappropriate, I am so sorry! There isn't real precedent on this forum for this, so, I guess here is to hoping.

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Hey there! It's me again, you can't seem to get rid of me X3
    I'd definitely do it for you, but I'm sure someone else would come along with more...satisfactory work :p
    (to tell you the truth, I was hoping someone like you would add visualizations to their story)
    So, if you need me to help you out, I'll draw what I think how the events look, and I'll post here some other time. It kind of gives me something to do :giggle:
    You know, I think I'll actually get to working on that for you right now!