art practice trade?

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Skyloft-Farm, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if there'd be any interest in this. If not, please just let this thread disappear into the abyss... lol
    BUT. I really want to try to get some more drawing practice in. I'm a terrible artist in that regard and I've always wanted to try to be better at drawing and other media like that. Sooo I'm looking for excuses to keep practicing, maybe in the form of a trade? As a way to give other people who want to practice something new and maybe help critique each other. So, I'd be happy to read some writing to help you improve your own writing in exchange for drawing you some pics that you could give me some feedback on. You can send me specific requests or I'll just try something on my own to send to you. Maybe eventually start my own art thread if my art every reaches that kind of quality... So whatevs. If anyone wants to practice something new and get some critiques on it, I'm down. Send me some of your writing or whatever and I'll send you some art. :)

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Of course, this is interesting! And the first challenge: Leah Foraging!
      Also, I've got few chapter of my fic done a while ago, maybe you might give them a look.

Skyloft-Farm likes this.
      • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Heh, well, I'll happily give prompts if you're looking for inspiration to draw, but I've got nothing to give in return, which is why I've never said anything before. My writing is decent, in my opinion, the only problem I've got is TOO many ideas. :rofl:

Pudassassin likes this.
        • Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

I'll definitely take any prompts without a trade. Just figured I could offer my expertise if anyone else wanted it :) Like I said, it just want to practice and try to do better drawings than stick figures. So don't expect anything decent lol

Neosaneo and Pudassassin like this.