OOC Aquarius | Remember the golden rule!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the RP so far?

1. best thing evr

2. It's OK

3. Not really

4. it sucks why did you make this i hate you and everything about you

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I'll be away for the next few days, so I won't be on that much.

Relten likes this.
  2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Son of a fu-
    [​IMG]

Cup o' Tea and The Squid like this.
  3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

This thread needs more activity

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    Cup o' Tea likes this.
  4. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Everyone's afraid to post.

Relten likes this.
  5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I see....

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

RIP Aquarius, I Hardly knew ye.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i had so much planned

Relten likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Hey, after reading up on what's going on, I've opted to join in on this RP. I hope this is okay...

Character name: Gina Paige
    Race: Floran
    Picture:
    Gina Paige.png

Physical Description: 19yrs, 5' 10", 138lbs, cybernetic eye and arm, singed cyan-colored flower.
    Backstory:
    orphaned as an infant and sold into floran slave trafficking with her older sister Gale Paige (formally named firey-bud), they eventually escaped on a city planet. There, they were taken in by the CBWH orphanage and spent most of their life there. Gale started working as a field nurse while Gina became engrossed and captivated by the world of technology and engineering. Several years later, the city descended into total corruption, and Gina's sister became one of many victims of police brutality after trying to help save a rioter. Gina also fell victim when she got caught in an explosion during the same riot, losing her left arm and right eye. After recovering, she soon began operating on her self, starting with basic servos and eventually creating artificial muscle and entirely rebuilding her arm with it. After spending another two years scraping together whatever pixels she could get from her professions as a mechanic and toy/weapons manufacturer, she eventually saved up enough to get snuggled off planet to god knows where.

Traits: extremely talented engineer, very good inventor, excellent hover car and mech mechanic, intuitive, creative, resourceful, has mechanical arm w/ built in matter manipulator, great with technology, street smart, owns modular omni-tool, open to being wrong and making mistakes, handy in a fight, has cybernetic eye.
    Flaws: aggressive, short tempered, very sensitive about topics related to her history, disorganized, has bad experience with hylotl, "eccentric" (mad scientist level), tends to not avoid risks, has tendency to go apeshit with a wrench when pissed off, not particularly one for aeronautics and rocket science, awful leader, quite vulnerable to inebriation at low blood-alcohol levels. When she hasn't taken her pills: Psychopath... Cold and calculated at times... Brutal... Feral killer... Bloodthirsty... Sadistic...
    Items: FTL ripper w/ disks, satchel with tools and crafting supplies, lever action rifle with a total of 30 rounds, bolt gun with two 11 round clips, some basic medical supplies, her medication pills, concentrated ecstasy pills.
    I sincerely hope that I may join the RP with this character, thank you.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Looks good! Put that image in a spoiler please, you'll be invited to a convo with the other newbies

The Squid, Jareix Cryvix and Relten like this.
  10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Am I a newbie?

Relten likes this.
  11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

You're what we call "special"

Relten and The Squid like this.
  12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I feel so loved :3

Jareix Cryvix, Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

A sight for sore eyes, to the blind would be awful majestic.

It would be the most beautiful thing that they ever had seen.

The Squid likes this.
  14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

@DarkAndStormyKnight Not to be a bother, but could you possibly add either bold or italics to your character's writing "dialogue"? Tapatalk doesn't display fonts and I'm using it about 75% of the time.

Relten likes this.
  15. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Ok I will, but I haven't said anything since I said we should go towards the gunfire in the forest.

Relten and Owl_Stalker like this.
  16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Thank thou!

Relten likes this.
  17. DarkAndStormyKnight

No no no no no. We don't need people with god guns...please don't get super god mode with it.

Captain Kane, Cup o' Tea and Relten like this.
  18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

It's Star all over again D:

Captain Kane and Cup o' Tea like this.
  19. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Star?

Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  20. DarkAndStormyKnight

Oh dear GOD! The guy who owned OP weapons and said that one in every 20 guns explodes when you shoot it. He acted like a huge gun genius while sounding quite stupid.

Captain Kane and Relten like this.