OOC Aquarius | Remember the golden rule!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the RP so far?

1. best thing evr

2. It's OK

3. Not really

4. it sucks why did you make this i hate you and everything about you

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

THEN WHERE'S POLONSKY ASIJDNASJKDL

SneakyBox, CondescendedWow and Relten like this.
  2. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

*Wipes eyes after long summer hibernation* THANK YOU!!!

Character name: Jackson (Likes to be called Mister or Mr. Jackson, its more formal) ~~~~~~ OOOH KINKY!

Race: Human - Male

Picture(s) (optional): *Tomorrow after my permit test*

Physical Description: Jackson is tall and slender, looking at him reminds you of any typical college professor. His white hair almost glistens, how could someone have such white hair? I don' know, ask his stylist. He is matched with a set of hipster glasses that actually has a prescription that suits him wonderfully without them he is at least 50% blind! He wears formal suit attire to match his capabilities but really he would much rather be wearing sweatpants.

Backstory: Mr. Jackson was formally a teacher on his home planet. Teaching in a school full of naughty children taught him a great deal about daggers and knives, so he always kept a nice shiny pair with him. One day it became obvious that he wanted to do more then just teaching bratty children so he decided to leave and explore the stars, He retired at the age of 24 because he could. He doesn't like when people tell him what to do especially since his vast knowledge always points him in the right locations, this however gives him a cocky attitude. Obviously a spaceship wasn't included in his VERY low retirement budget so he decided it was an appropriate time to "dip" into his "savings" at the bank, of course it was all "legal". Once he had finally reached space he realized one thing... He forgot to "dip" into his "savings" for some fuel...

Traits: Decently skilled with daggers, approximate knowledge of almost anything

Flaws: Smart but has trouble screwing in light bulbs, and
    [​IMG]

Items: Two daggers, glasses, ten vials, one filled with secret liquid.

*MIGHT EDIT A BIT MORE BUT HERE HE IS!*

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Ok, so I also won't be here for most of tomorrow either.

4. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

heh
    hey
    hey guys
    i edited the OP
    and then my browser crashed
    hehheh
    isnt that funny
    heh
    HAHASHHASHDUASHBD ASJDBNCaskbydasjkjdh SNKA JDGHASAS DF*CK

i fixed it
    im gonna be gone for most of tomorrow, got some hockey game or somtin to go to

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Kane, did you play a bit of bastion before writing that?

6. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

HEY GUYS WE SHOULD RP FOR A BIT MAYBE.

Pls

Cup o' Tea and Relten like this.
  7. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Good idea!

Cup o' Tea and CondescendedWow like this.
  8. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Why thank you madame!

Relten likes this.
  9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

And I've been lied to ;-;

CondescendedWow and Cup o' Tea like this.
  10. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Ive been waiting on Kane the whole day.

CondescendedWow and Relten like this.
  11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I think he went to sleep.

12. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

DAMN IT! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR STAYING OFFLINE FOR TOO LONG!

Name:Matthew Eisenhower

Race:Human

Physical Description:Standing at 5'6 inches tall,Matthew is a Caucasian male in his late forties.Having dark-blue eyes and short black hair,Matthew weighs 130 pounds which is considered light at his age.He wears a navy blue trench coat, a black beret with symbol of a shield on it, navy blue khakis, and black leather boots.He carries with him an AR-40,a semi-automatic rifle with a similar look to the Sten gun,A pack of cigars,and a small notepad.(but like that's gonna matter)

Backstory:Born in Colony LZ-483, Matthew was raised by his parents, until he was 15.When he was a child, he always heard stories about the U.S.C.M. marines and what life-threating missions they went on.This encouraged him to join the U.S.C.M. at such an early age. When he was finally accepted ,he went through 10 weeks of boot camp and then was sent through another bitter week of "Advanced Training".Then he was sent through a group of tests that tested him in: strength, agility , marksmanship, C.Q.C. ,and Intelligence.When his results were added up, his scores ended him up in unit 450, a unit that specialized in intelligence and marksmanship.
    When he was 25 he was promoted to Sargent and was given his own squad.His squad was called in when ever there was a terrorist group or responded to terroristic threats.His squad had proved to be a force to be reckoned with...so when a pirate group "challenged" his squad to a shootout on a tanker that only ended up with the tanker almost engulfed flames and left his entire squad dead...years pasted,and he was now 49 years old and was promoted to Colonel.Since his old squad had died he was moved to a whole different unit..Unit 563.This unit was focused on resolving conflicts peacefully and fighting with words, basically it was peacekeeper unit.Since he changed units he was stationed at Camp Golf,Titron and still awaited his next orders.When he got new orders it was....quite different that what his orders usually were...The order was to investigate the sudden disappearances of several ships in a newly formed galaxy.

Traits:Intelligent,Has great leadership,skilled in long range combat

Flaws:A smoker, Missing his eye,and has a Large peice of shrapnel in leg since the crash.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    Relten and CondescendedWow like this.
  13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Everyone is missing eyes!

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Careful with that "Excellent Marksman" trait,

Relten, CondescendedWow and SneakyBox like this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

My alerts broke and I missed EVERYTHING! :mad:
    :fireball:CF will pay...

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Someone needs to go make a complaint, this is gettin annoying.

17. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

HOW DID YOU KNOW :rofl:

CondescendedWow, SneakyBox and Relten like this.
  18. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Yeah! I'm sure it should be on the top of their to-do list seeing as some nerds who can't be bothered to manualy check to know if their nerd buddies have been RP:ing to feel important and cool.

19. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

I added a flaw for Eitama

20. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

erm
    actually a lot of others have been having trouble, not just in the RP section but nobody has said a word about it yet