OOC Aquarius | Remember the golden rule!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the RP so far?

1. best thing evr

2. It's OK

3. Not really

4. it sucks why did you make this i hate you and everything about you

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

I'll post my character thing tomorrow because I'm totally not lazy and not lying about having tests

CondescendedWow, Relten and The Squid like this.
  2. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Same here, only I don't need to post a new character sheet and I actually do have tests and such. And on that note, I'm going to sleep.

CondescendedWow, Relten and SneakyBox like this.
  3. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

And Mikov (and Blitsen?) So karma can forget them.

Do you know what this RP needs? Penguins!

When a Novakids glass breaks all of the gas inside gets out and he/she dies instantly. And I doubth that if tgat doesen't happen then the person wouldn't go unconscious.

Relten, CondescendedWow and The Squid like this.
  4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

By "glass", are you referring to a Novakid's membrane?
    If so, then they can leak out gas for quite some time before dying.

Relten, MilkCalf and CondescendedWow like this.
  5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Ayy, I'm not going to get back until around 10pm!

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Probably same here. And I also have to go in seven minutes.

Relten and CondescendedWow like this.
  7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Yes the membrane.
    Seems your right because I found this on the wiki:
    The force that drives the Novakids is contained within the brand on their faces. Charged with huge amounts of energy, these pieces of metal generate the hard plasma “shells” which stop their constituent gases from leaking – if a Novakid is depleted of his or her vital gases, the energy contained within their brand is instantly vented into the very fabric of space-time, leaving only a twisted metal symbol and a nearly undetectable warping of light around the area of death -http://starbounder.org/Novakid
    So in short, as long as the brand is working the gases don't leak.

CondescendedWow and Relten like this.
  8. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

IT'S A MEMBRANE INSTEAD OF A WALL BECAUSE NOVAKIDS ARE TECHNICALLY ORGANIC BEINGS AND YEAH POINTLESS RANDOM SCIENCE THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T FIT HERE.

9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Such responses, many wow.

10. CondescendedWow

I almost can't keep up with all the RP today.

Cup o' Tea and Relten like this.
  11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I know right? It's like a freaking avalanche of responses.

CondescendedWow likes this.
  12. CondescendedWow

MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN PLS

Relten likes this.
  13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I'M BACK

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

hey guys

i think kane beat all of your char sheets

its like, the best thing ive ever seen

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

This is referring to Varmit or Kane's secondary character?

Relten and CondescendedWow like this.
  16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

secondary that he hasnt posted yet

17. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Name: What’s that? You want to hear about Eitama?

Race: Why, he’s an Avali.

Picture: Here're some pictures I have of him, the most recent ones I’ve got.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Physical Description: Eitama’s a short fellow, totalling out at just around four feet, last I’ve heard, that is. He may seem small, but he’s made of hardy stuff. One time I saw him get into a brawl with two of them monkey men that insulted some pretty young thing he was courting. Gorilla is a better term for those two but Eitama knocked them flat on their arses in record time!

Age: I think he said he was eighteen when I first met him, but that was about six or seven years ago.

Backstory:

Now, Eitama don’t like to talk much about his past, but I’ll tell you what I can. He first arrived here at the Melting Pot on some immigrant transport ship, the big empty kinds where all of the bodies sort of just get crammed in like sardines in a tin. So anyways, I saw this scrawny little fellow barge into my tavern with less enthusiasm than a dead fish. He ordered himself a drink and then left, simple as that. Then he came back the next day, and the day after that. He never told me where was when he wasn’t here, and I never asked. Eitama was gaining health, and he was gaining popularity too. He betted with the gamblers, he fought with the brawlers, he joked with the jesters, he drank with the revelers, and I’d often see him telling grand stories of fantasy to all the little children. That kid was a real people’s person. So things were going well for our hero. Then the Miniknog came.

It seemed like it happened all at once. Those damn apes showed up with all of their ships and soldiers and began “enforcing order” on our “lawless and uneducated” little planet. People were forced into work camps, people were killed, and some people were taken and never heard from again. Well, this” lawless and uneducated” planet didn’t take too kindly to being penned in like animals in a cage, waiting for slaughter. So we did the most logical thing possible. Start an impossible war with an impossible enemy against impossible odds. We were fighting with whatever we could get our hands on, forks, hammers, some type of firearm if we were lucky. Then we’d take the weapons of the men we’d just killed. The Apex may have had superior technology, training, organization, but we did them one better. We had more luck than an Irish leprechaun carrying around a four leaf clover. Somehow, someway, we were driving them back, driving them out. And right at the center of all of this was Eitama. He’d been fighting by my side the whole time, to free the home that had taken him in and sheltered him. It was a five year, planet wide revolution.

I don’t care to talk about what Eitama had seen during those five years, nor what he’d seen before he’d arrived. Perhaps if you ever come across him somewhere out there he’ll tell you himself. But I do know that the war changed him. For example, he was now one eye short, fancied an eyepatch. Same with his right hand, got himself a mechanical replacement. Eitama was also a different person. On the outside he was the same kid from before the war, but you could see it in his eye, he was changed. Then one day he approached me and announced that he was leaving. Said that there was something he needed to do. That was the last time I saw Eitama.

Personality: Eitama’s personality can’t be just be described in a few words. He’s a complicated being, so the best way to place him would be diverse.

Skills: Eitama could fight with all manner of weapons adequately, but he favored a spear made in the likings of a traditional weapon of his people. He was a force to be reckoned with when carrying that monster around. Other than that, basic things that anyone on the Melting Pot could boast. Starting fires, cooking, and- Oh! I forgot something. He liked to play acoustic guitar.

Attributes: This Avali was fast, he was strong, and he was tough. His kind possess several abilities that I don’t even understand that well, so go look it up if you have the time. Eitama had a way with words for sure, he knew what to say to please people. If he was aiming to please them, that is. Eitama sweet talked his way out of a situation about as often as he brawled his way out of a problem.

Flaws: Whenever Eitama got upset, the easiest solution seemed to drink. He stayed sober best he could during the war, needed to be in prime condition he said, but afterwards the only conditions that seemed to matter to him were either happy or drunk. Eitama thinks logically most of the time, but if he feels extremely strongly about something he’ll be as stubborn as a bull. Remember when I said that he could fight pretty good with all types of weapons? Well I forgot what happened the last time we put a gun in his hand. Being honest? He can't shoot for shit.

Well, that’s all there really is to say about Eitama. If you’d like to hear more specific stories about him, I’d be happy to oblige. Everyone’s welcome at the Dead and Drunk. And I do love a good story.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  18. CondescendedWow

Sounds a little OP but I like him.

Relten likes this.
  19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Wait, so he has an eyepatch?

20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

ARRRRRR

CondescendedWow and Cup o' Tea like this.