OOC Aquarius | Remember the golden rule!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the RP so far?

1. best thing evr

2. It's OK

3. Not really

4. it sucks why did you make this i hate you and everything about you

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

BUT MY CHARACTER'S A COOL GUY. HE'S NICE AND STUFF, SO IS AQUARI.

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
    Also, does anyone know what you do to get this trophy? I got it out of nowhere so I'm kinda curious.

The Squid, Cup o' Tea and Relten like this.
  2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

2 bad, u stil get da karma 4 no reeson.

CondescendedWow likes this.
  3. CondescendedWow

NOoooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

:nurusad:Look you made Nuru sad, monster.

Relten likes this.
  4. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Speaking of Nuru, Google's definition is hilarious

Nuru is a style of massage that originated in Japan. It is a sensual massage between partners using full body contact to relax the body and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The massage is done with both partners fully nude, using a thick, ultra slippery massage gel.

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

#Ilovebeingamonster.
    Welp, there goes the innocence.

6. CondescendedWow

SHE'S SO YOUNG THOUGH, OH GOD.

7. Tortoise

Tortoise Void-Bound Voyager

Howdy! Just wondering if ya'll are still accepting applications or new characters into your Roleplay. I know it's pretty well-established so far, and would hate to disrupt anything.

8. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

We're accepting but it'll take awhile for your character to be able to get in.

CondescendedWow and Relten like this.
  9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Well howdy!

Cup o' Tea and CondescendedWow like this.
  10. CondescendedWow

11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I don't get it.

CondescendedWow likes this.
  12. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I believe the image is adding to the amount of "Howdy!"s in this thread.

13. Tortoise

Tortoise Void-Bound Voyager

Character Name: “Sheriff

Race: Novakid

Physical Description: Sheriff glows a soft orange light due to his race’s genetic make-up. His brand appears to be in the form of a star, which he finds quite amusing. His “hair,” as most understand it, appears most often to be swept back, kept in place by well-worn, brown leather cowboy hat. This is accompanied by a matching leather coat, which covers a rather modest set of clothes: A simple white collared shirt, a vest, and good ol’ blue jeans, which are tucked into a pair of dusty cowboy boots. The only other ornamentation Sheriff prefers is his dulled Badge of Office (A bronze star set within a circle), a blue bandana around his neck (a gift from the Cranston family), and his trusty rifle (patterned after the ancient Earth weapon, the Winchester Model 1887).

Backstory: “To start off with, the name’s not really ‘Sheriff.’ Naw, that’s just what folks call me now-a-days. Heck, I don’t think I know one single Nova that remembers my actual name. Truth be told, it don’t matter a whole lot. I was Sheriff a long time ago, I was Sheriff yesterday, and I’m pretty dang sure I’m Sheriff today. Anyways, enough small talk. Ya’ll must be wonderin’ who I really am. So, have yourself a load off, this might take a bit. Ol’ Sheriff’s a bit long winded.

I guess it all started when I got made Sheriff. See, back in our lil’ town, there wasn’t a whole lot of us Nova. And that meant we were pretty easy pickins’ for our neighbours. Now, I didn’t quite like that too much, ya hear? So, I decided to do somethin’ about it. Started patrollin’ the town with what men I could gather. Started showin’ those other ‘Kids from way out who was who. After a lil’ while, they got the idea. My town was left alone, for a while at least. But wasn’t too long before someone else came a-knockin’ on our door.

He called himself Billy. Small lil’ thing, glowin’ green and with a brand I hadn’t never seen before. Introduced himself as the sheriff from a town on the other side of the planet. Shoulda’ known. That sun-of-a-gun had a look about him that I didn’t like from the git-go. But, bein’ Sheriff, I welcomed him in and put my gun up. Rookie mistake. Shoulda’ known.

In a flash, Billy drew his pistols on me, and POW, got me right through the middle! I tried to reach for my gun where it was leanin’ on the wall, but I couldn’t move my legs. Billy just laughed and laughed, and I thought I started to hear screamin’ and cryin’ before everything went dark and all.

I awoke to Mrs. Cranston patchin’ me up, down at her and her husband’s ranch. The Missus explained how they had found me while ridin’ through the ruins of our town. “Only survivor,” she said. “Lucky to be alive.” Well, lucky ol’ me. My friends, my folks, my home, all gone. Shoulda’ known. Well, I knew there was a score to settle. I bid the Cranstons thank ya’ and good-bye, and searched for days all in the other towns. No hide or hair of Billy. So, I hitched a ride off world, as quick as I could, so that I could find that snake and bring him to justice. So, if ya’ happen to see him, tell him Sheriff’s on his tail.”

Traits: Marksman- Sheriff is a deadshot with his old rifle, and is comfortable from both range and in close-quarters environments.

Tough-as-Nails- Sheriff is one tough cookie. He can take quite a few punches before throwing them back.

Flaws: Revenge- Sheriff is obsessed with the idea of finding Billy and making him pay, which can interfere with whatever mission he happens to be on.

Depressive- Sheriff suffers from depression, which can be detrimental to his mental state, though he does try to put up a good front.

Substance Abuse- Poor ol’ Sheriff always loved a good drink, but after he lost everything, it spiraled out of control. Now, he can’t be seen without Nova-Cigs, Whiskey, or lead-based tobacco.

14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

My god, it's a combination between Reverand Ray, And Star from Fallen...

KILL BILLY CANDLE, THE CRAPPIEST CHARACTER TO EVER EXIST IN CALL OF JUAREZ!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  15. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Oh god, just got star flashbacks 0-0

16. CondescendedWow

Why the hell is everyone skewing my character's name? What's with Huntro and Huntron? Come on guys, it's Hunter, common human name, not a play on Terraria's Skeletron boss or anything.

17. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

It's all part of the plan

18. CondescendedWow

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what plan?

Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  19. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

skeletor could have read that for you

20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Shhhhhh!

CondescendedWow and Cup o' Tea like this.