1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Anyone willing to purchase a 4-pack preorder? Post here!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Loque, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loque

Loque Void-Bound Voyager

I'd be interested in the $20 tier, which would go for 15 if we get the 4-pack.

If you're interested, I can buy it and send you the keys. That's something I sometimes do with Steam, as it's a good way to get a decent discount. Let me know about that. The final price (PayPal taxes included) would be $15.45.

I'd Need 3 more people. When we reach the needed amount ($60, me included) I can get the pack and insta-send the preorders to your mailboxes. Let me know if you like the idea!

For the Euro-zone that's quite a huge saving, as it would go for 11.70€

P.s. I'm new here, the only profile I can post is my Reddit page.

Philou likes this.
  2. Insanitor

Insanitor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Doubt you'll find any willing to do this.
    Sounds a bit like a scam if you ask me.
    But who knows you might be an honest person, in which case, i hope you take no offense from my opinion.

3. Loque

Loque Void-Bound Voyager

I absolutely understand your point, we're all strangers. Well, I am willing to purchase the game anyway (alone) but I thought it was a nice idea to give it a try. I'd go for something bigger if I really wanted to scam people (meaning I would just gather like $45, wich in my countr are only 35€... ). As I wrote in my post, I found this saving-stuff on Steam, some time ago, and gave it a go for few games (Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2, huuuge savings there!). There was a LOT of hype for those titles and I managed to buy both games in less than 12 hours.

4. Patey

Patey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i would have been interested if I hadn't preordered it the moment it was available lol

5. Labmaster

Labmaster Aquatic Astronaut

I'd join you if it were the first tier.
    I'm not particularly interested in the forum badge, and the reason I'd join a 4-pack is to save some money, after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.