1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkyBigdog

FunkyBigdog Void-Bound Voyager

I would try looking for a gun merchant in Beta sector as the weapons will be better than the ones in alpha. The merchants usually sell all sorts of weapons from melee to snipers and assault rifles.

Try this site <http://orcz.com/Starbound:_Coordinates>, This was posted before in this thread, I have used it and it is pretty useful.

2. FunkyBigdog

X Beta Scl Majoris I a

X: -95419639
    Y: 67887323

Biome: Arid
    Threat Level: 10

Go to the left, go past the outhouse, and there is a chest that contains a music box. Go a little further left and you'll see a miniboss, The hill or mountain (w.e.) contains a high tech chest with targeted blink in it. You need to dig to the chest, but it is visible due to the giant pill thingy lol.

3. Fishypokey

Fishypokey Space Spelunker

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I present to you the red legendary sword used by the NPC that drop terrifying wings.

Sector X
    X -965395
    Y -30437809

X 8 Her Minoris II

From spawn, head right and you will see a chest with it on the surface about 3 mins or so.

Image here
    http://imgur.com/KDGHM4X

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  4. areX

areX Space Hobo

Loot: Human Mech (Tech)

X 19 Cep 23 I

Biome: Volcanic
    Threat Level: 7

X: 66701382
    Y: 7984514

Just go to the right, there is very close a Tech Chest.

5. Spelberk

Spelberk Intergalactic Tourist

X Sector
    Y -6203059

X Leporis Majoris IV
    Little forst planet level 10

Right of spawn : Pixel hero pants
    With some lab and a glitch village (I found a legendary sword in a chest)

[​IMG]

6. FunkyBigdog

X Bazingo Majoris IV f

X: -48315524
    Y: 38144869

Biome: Arid

Here is the tomb, Idk if you still need it but here it is lol. Came across it while searching planets for loot.

7. xXFrostzXX

xXFrostzXX Poptop Tamer

Are we only doing X sector now?

8. FunkyBigdog

Well I am lol, I do sector X because if I find any weapons, they tend to be the strongest ones, than if you find them in a other sectors. Usually I just search threat level 10 areas only.

9. OmgitsSexyChase

OmgitsSexyChase Aquatic Astronaut

Sweet thanks man, this sword might not be that strong but the effect somewhat makes up for damage, anyone know here to get the mask to complete the set?

Fishypokey likes this.
  10. BigApe

BigApe Space Hobo

3 techs and a rocket launcher

Delta Sector
    X: -65562463
    Y: 84836545

Delta Symbillius Majors III

Head left and you'll find a rocket launcher in a chest. Keep going left for awhile and you'll find a apex jump puzzle with a mech tech in it. Go left some more to find another puzzle with morphball. Head left from there and you'll find gravity bubble.

11. Jinxro

Jinxro Intergalactic Tourist

if you want one message JInxro on Steam :)

12. Superbeadle

Superbeadle Space Hobo

Tried these coordinates and didn't see a solar system anywhere with that name. Are you sure You copied the Coordinates right and the name of the SS

13. xXFrostzXX

xXFrostzXX Poptop Tamer

This is a good for people new to the delta sector!

14. ora003

ora003 Space Hobo

You can't as of now. Or it is unknown, but most likely you can't get it.

15. FunkyBigdog

X Maximus 8281 III a

X: -649954
    Y: -41115346

Biome: Desert

Go to the left, first large chest contains a rare plasma shotgun

16. okugi

okugi Poptop Tamer

Tier 10 gun vendor! I've found loads of pistols, shotguns, and sniper rifles randomly exploring tier 10 worlds but no Assault rifles, this one has it, it also has the other stuff too.
    X Xi Aql 511 I b (the volcanic one not magma)
    Y -73897015

Very very far to the left or right(closer to the left) so bring loads of blocks to avoid mobs if you just got to the X sector unless you can fly then have fun flying over them. There's also a couple high tech chests with nothing mind blowing in them. But if you really want a top tier gun early in the x sector there you have it!

17. Meanbeans

Meanbeans Star Wrangler

I feel like we should have different threads for the different sectors. Being only in Gamma, I'm having to sift through all of the posts to find one since every one seems to be in X now.

18. DexBased

DexBased Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alpha Sector
    X: -13447577
    Y: -22600915

Alpha Lambda Lep 65 IV
    Threat 1 - Snow

A click on the coordinate randomizer during an instrument hunt took me to this planet, on which I, to my great joy, found not one, not two, not three, but four instruments, specifically a Trumpet, a Harmonica, a Floran Bone Xylophone, and a Violin, in various chests across the planet's surface. There might be additional goodies underground, I didn't check there.

Pyromann likes this.
  19. clumsyrobot

clumsyrobot Poptop Tamer

You can get them but it's still fairly random as to how. I got mine in one of the broken tower chests instead of the legendary sword I was looking for. This was prior to the most recent patch, though.

20. FrozenKnoledge

FrozenKnoledge Seal Broken

Either you forgot to mention or you missed 5 mini bosses a rare sniper a pistol and i a green rocket(I cant remember if it was here or not) and yeah the ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.