1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wystner

Wystner Astral Cartographer

You won't find it. From what I've gathered primitive chests, large old chests, mini-biome-themed chests and high-tech chests on the surface with techs are the only chests that aren't randomized. Anything that you find in chests that are in villages, houses, Glitch castles, outposts, dungeons, etc. are random.

2. Bisquet

Bisquet Lucky Number 13

Sorry just edited the post above you. There is a location of a Saxophone.

3. BeLe

BeLe Big Damn Hero

Sorry for all the somewhat off-topic posts, but I figure world-generation-related information could be helpful.
    The new Eye and Shroom encounters are currently only on forest planets, unless minibiomes can generate miniminibiomes.
    Oceans, though they are listed in other biomes as mini-biomes, will currently not generate. I confirmed this by changing the file to only allow oceans for deserts, and went to a random desert planet and circled it. Barely any water at all. Exited, deleted the world file, changed the biome file to allow only oases, went back in the game to behold more water and palms on the planet than before. So at least until next patch anyone looking for oceans can stop.
    Hopefully since I can stop looking for those now, I can find some good planets with eye/shroom encounters, or something.
    Ed: Oh, and, Rainbow biomes have obviously not been removed, their chances have just been lessened a bit since you can have all sorts of mini-biomes spawn on deserts now.

4. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

FunkyBigdog and Bisquet like this.
  5. Bisquet

Bisquet Lucky Number 13

X Sector
    X:30671448 Y:27489411
    X GG Lup 42 II Jungle
    Surface Chests
    Rock Organ
    A Hood with ears :DD

X GG Lup 42 V
    Surface Chests
    Strap Legs (never seen those before)
    Harmonica (blah)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  6. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

Thx for the info, I was the one looking for a 1H legendary earlier, but that clears it up. Still looking for Golden Altars though (the bed item).

7. Glacial

Glacial Intergalactic Tourist

please someone find where a Toxic Flower Backpack is - I will trade anything you want for it! ;)

8. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

You can just delete the planet out of your server's universe folder and revisit it. Warning though, it will delete anything on the planet (bases, etc) and I wouldn't keep your ship in orbit of that planet while doing so.

9. MPxWendigo

MPxWendigo Space Spelunker

Wrong planet, man. No flower chests.

10. StarBrethren

thewolfrunner likes this.
  11. Spelberk

Spelberk Intergalactic Tourist

X Sector
    X -61594615
    Y -7784401

X Leela 9017 I b
    Little snow planet level 10

Left 1-2 min : Mini boss
    - Puzzle Lab (Butterfly boost and gravity neutraliser tech)
    Left 4-5 min : Wizard tower

12. FunkyBigdog

FunkyBigdog Void-Bound Voyager

X Anwar al Farkadain 29 V a

X: -4537130
    Y: 35920178

Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 10

Go to the left, there are two chest, in the first one there is a fancy hat vanity. In the second chest that is near the first (The second chest is located in the hole right after the first chest), there is a top hat. Both of these chest are before the Apex lab.

13. Bisquet

Bisquet Lucky Number 13

Also found a music box in one of the tech chests

14. MPxWendigo

MPxWendigo Space Spelunker

Checked this planet, didn't get any flower chests or even the biome. : ( Idk why. Made sure the planet matched and everything.

15. _Ty

_Ty Space Hobo

x -12509286 y -42170912 Delta Kyren 0283 VII b. Head left and stay on the ground you'll find a lab, very difficult with a mech chest, i got morph ball :D

16. StarBrethren

FunkyBigdog likes this.
  17. Andre

Andre Void-Bound Voyager

Level 10 gun vendor:

alphamus 29 2
    x:100274
    y:999959

Gave me sort of shitty weapons before I killed them all, but I heard it might be random.

Cool pilots jacket:
    X mu eri majoris 2
    x:40572725
    y:-38031169

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  18. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

trumpet and dinosaur hat coordinates:

More coordinates soon!
    Enjoy! ;)

19. ora003

ora003 Space Hobo

Has anyone found any awesome hats like the space suit hat or anything that's not over used? (Top hat, dino hat, horse hat ect)?

20. FunkyBigdog

FunkyBigdog Void-Bound Voyager

If you go up a little, you can view starbrethren's videos, I know he has done a video for the dino hat, and has recently done a video for the fancy and top hat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.