1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrboese

mrboese Phantasmal Quasar

Looking for a renewable source of Plant Fibre for your home base*?

Alpha
    X: 22791434
    Y: -17338816

Alpha Deneb Algedi 994 IV a
    Forest

• You will spawn @ a Glitch castle
    • Run to the right

* These trees:
    [​IMG]

(I searched DAYS for these trees :yeahhhh:)

sρooκs, ShiroNiKuma and Skeil like this.
  2. Skeil

Skeil Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you. Thank you so much. I hate mining vines.

3. dabosshun

dabosshun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

TESLA STAFF - low dps however...

X sector
    x: -53245775
    y: -61867534
    X Sloodhon 4522 I
    Magma planet lvl 10

Head left. The order of buildings are: Apex lab, avian house, avian house, Apex lab. In the second lab, you'll find the tesla staff.
    Good hunting

Da Boss

4. LoZDestroyer

LoZDestroyer Intergalactic Tourist

I found this one today seeing if they weren't as clever as I'd hoped shuffling planets around. One of the sectors with an early access to Butterfly AND Bubble Boost back in a previous version quite logically got shoved somewhere far away. Nearby, however, I found this little gem.

Delta Sector
    X: 592 Y: -732
    Delta Almach Majoris System, Planet IV.

It's a tentacle planet and the only one in the system. More importantly (since tentacles seem to simply drop wood) I found two chests with insturments and one of them also had a Cowboy Jacket. I got a Saxophone and a Lead Guitar, I don't know if they're randomized but they shouldn't since they're surface and not in a town. You'll have to pay attention as you go after them though, Both of my chests with instruments were in little crevices and one was sitting in water at the bottom of one.

There's also a Po Sewer! Lots of rusty, nasty pipes to dig up, the Po themselves, and poisonous water. The Po Sewers seem to be marked by an Outhouse above platforms with stone brick walls.

TL;DR: Head left and get some stuff. There's possibly stuff on the right, I found a glitch Blacksmith kinda guy.

5. Skeil

Skeil Void-Bound Voyager

Delta Gita 43 II
    X :-20 Y: 0
    Volcanic lvl 4

Targeted blink chest to the left. you will go by an apex npc then shortly after find a human clothing merchant. A screen later in a crevice is a green tech chest with the tech.
    If you continue left you will find 2 Avian catacombs. Also some chest with guns - best is an rpg with 56 damage per shot.
    Second catacomb appears to be on opposite side of the planet from start. No idea what's in them as the saw traps lag me into the 3-5 fps range.

To the right you will find some ground chests, one with a fancy hat. After about 10 minutes you should run into a flying mini boss with the rock spit and acid bomb abilities.

Ore wise this planet has lots of gold and I got a little over 120 pieces of diamond, but if you don't need diamond or gold it's definitely not worth mining.

Good if you need the tech and want to kill a mini-boss for loot. Tech is 5-6 minutes to left, mini-boss 10 to right.
    Enjoy:)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    budsygus likes this.
  6. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

Okay. This world? This world is loaded.

X Mizar 9205 I
    Forest 10 World
    X: -50810387 Y: 8084939

Going right from spawn, I found a Bonehammer, a Chef Spawner, a Legendary Rocket Launcher, and a Legendary Assault Rifle, all in surface chests.

There's also a mad King Glitch living all by his lonesome, and right past his house is a flying miniboss. Finally, as you come back around to the spawn point, you'll encounter 2 Glitch Towns one after the other. The loot in here is randomized IIRC, but among the stuff I found were a pirate shirt and an overdrive guitar.

7. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

Still nobody with all-seeing helmet coordinates? I have asked multiple times over the course of 2 weeks and nobody ever answers me.

8. Fissurous

Fissurous Yeah, You!

Thanks to the person who answered me :)
    Found another decent solar system and explored some of the planets.

X Rho Cas 3154 System
    83964836, -73896859

III (Tier 9 Arid)
    Miniboss right next to spawn on the right, random allotments of Diodia with chickens to the right (2), Avian Temple (tall one) closer to the left, mini-sewer and miniboss a short walk to the left after the temple, wooden chests, cultists, bandits, and clothes merchants scattered throughout the planet

IIIa (Tier 10 Volcano)
    Spawn in an Apex Village

V (Tier 9 Snow)
    Inhabited Apex Lab to the left, several chests and a miniboss on the way to the lab, Avian houses scattered throughout the planet

IVa (Tier 10 Arid)
    Spawn in an Avian Village

9. Epicfail18081

Epicfail18081 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got lucky, since this was my starting planet.

ALPHA Lyncis 348 II d
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 1
    X: 15056625
    Y: 68963807

Avian dungeon to either the left or right. It's a small planet, so I'm not sure which may be quicker.
    Multiple Apex parkour courses and pixel banks scattered all over.
    I think there are metal trees too.

10. RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish Space Penguin Leader

Sector Gamma
    X: 14423974
    Y: -94123829
    Gamma 94 Cet Majoris IIIc
    Moon-type planet, threat level 3
    Note: As this is a moon-type planet with no atmosphere, you'll need to be wearing the portable oxygen tank.

Not a whole lot here, except for a low-level gun merchant. A good place for a first weapon (edit: I forgot this was in Gamma sector, so maybe not a *first* weapon...). Also, I found a steel drum and overdrive guitar in the airship, but I'm not sure if those containers are randomized or not, so your luck may differ. The airship is roughly halfway around the planet, so I don't know if the direction you choose really matters, but it SEEMS like heading left from spawn might be a bit faster.

Also, just to the right of the airship's anchor, you should find a chest with an interesting rare throwing weapon called Phoenix Emblem. I hadn't heard of them before, so I thought finding a weapon my ancestors used to use was cool.

11. ReverendBonobo

ReverendBonobo Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

X 10 Uma Minoris II a

Sector X, x 19263185, y -67348547

It's a small grassland planet with great scenery at the lower elevations.
    To the right of spawn is an outhouse leading down to a sewer filled with poop monsters and lots of cool decorations to steal.

12. Pixelated

Pixelated Poptop Tamer

I've looked through most of these, but can't find a co-ord to a decent sized gltich castle or generally a place to raid. I'm tier 10 btw.

13. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

Heh

the most derp coordinates that I've stumbled upon:

Alpha Psi-1 Aqr Minoris II @ 20 -23

the laugh is well worth the fuel.

14. Meandude10

Meandude10 Space Hobo

those don't work for me for some reason. i do have angry koala version but i can't seem to find the ships.For example the terrain looks the same and every thing looks the same in the video but then after a while, the terrain changes and stuff dont look the same anymore.I took the exact same steps you did in the video but after a while things start looking
    those don't work for me for some reason. i do have angry koala version but i can't seem to find the ships.For example the terrain looks the same and every thing looks the same in the video but then after a while, the terrain changes and stuff dont look the same anymore.I took the exact same steps you did in the video but after a while things start looking different than in the video.Like for one second everything resembles the video then after a while, i come across a land i don't recognize in the video.

15. AnonymousLyric

AnonymousLyric Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for (re)posting the coordinates!

16. LoZDestroyer

LoZDestroyer Intergalactic Tourist

According to perusing the googledoc, here's something that should help. The whole thing is obviously a big ol' spreadsheet but here's the relevant stuff. Credits go to the people who discovered and documented, not I.

Alpha Sector
    X: -71294927 Y: -55683220
    Venator 159 IV
    Energy Dash Tech in tech chest on planet surface. Also chests with All-Seeing Cape and the recipe for All-Seeing Helmet. Avian merchant village (tiny) to left. Chests scattered left and right across surface.

17. VinylBuckingScratch

VinylBuckingScratch Master Chief

18. Synaxin

Synaxin Void-Bound Voyager

So, I found a planet with two targeted blink techs and gravity neutralizer on the surface to the right.
    Coords: 6328183 46779206
    Biome: Jungle
    Name: X Sloodhon 7707 III B
    Threat level seven, if you go to the left, there'll be an airship in a bit, to the right far enough, you can find a tech chest with gravity neutralizer. Farther right you can find a tech chest with Targeted blink, and even farther right another one with targeted blink. Hope this helps someone.

19. StarboundZach

StarboundZach Master Chief

I'm in need of a merchant (food distributor) that sells burgers or apple pies, mostly because I'm sick of using bandages and I have the pixels to spend for health regeneration supplies. Need the coordinates to someone selling these ASAP! Oh, and before anyone asks, yes I have the Chef, but he sucks, not only does he only sell individual ingredients, but he sells random stuff.

20. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

So I manage to find those trees on those coords, thank you very much. But somehow my planets have differente structuration, not sure why cause I use Windows. Because of this, all this coords dont work for me :/ Thank you again anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.