1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meandude10

Meandude10 Space Hobo

can someone please tell me the coordinates for a pirate ship in the beta/alpha sector. Some of the coordinates i tried aren't working and i can't seem to find any anchors that tell me there's a pirate ship. I really need to find a gun in the beta/alpha sectors,hope you guys can help me out.

2. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

In Sector X, try this planet for two abandoned one-room USCM "labs" with GET OUT graffiti, and two staffed Apex research labs (not hostile until you knock on the guards' faces with a hammer). Very, very large planet, but unfortunately, nothing of interest was found in the chests.

I recommend going to the left of spawn, unless you like the scenic route.

Windows OS
    X Vyrmyryl 7105 System
    Planet: X Vyrmyryl 7105 I (snowy, Threat 10)
    X: -779
    Y: 780

There's also a Threat 10 asteroid field if you're hard up for some cash or ores.

3. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Here you go Meandude.
    Alpha: http://tinyurl.com/oztovly

Version: Angry Koala
    Personal discovery
    Alpha Sector

Coordinates:
    X: -83069304
    Y: 24089607

System: Alpha Pi Pup 3475
    Planet: Alpha Pi Pup 3475 III (LvL 1 Forest)

The Eye Demons that drop the wings inhabit the entire planet. the towers they are near contain chests at the top that have vanity and instrument items. The Avian Gun Vendor is a good run to the right. There are also Bandit Camps commonly found.

Another Alpha with 2 Vendors and Legendaries: http://tinyurl.com/ng64ewl

Version: Angry Koala
    Credit to ansehelm for discovery!
    Alpha Sector

Coordinates:
    X: 34095546
    Y: -95159178

System: Alpha WAZ 10
    Planet: Alpha WAZ 10 IV (LvL 1 Arid)

First gun vendor is relatively close but the 2nd one is farther away. 3 of the mini-bosses are between the two vendors.

4. mausi

mausi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Butterfly Boost, Ice Table Blueprint, lots of surface chests (10+) w/ decent guns, music box, 2 abandoned mining camps and a smattering of small avian houses/cultist shanties

X Sector
    X Sham 55 I b
    Threat level 10 Tundra planet
    Found w/ Win7 x64

X: -50045021
    Y: -822816

Head right from spawn and maybe 6 screens over sitting literally on the surface in lovely daylight is a High Tech Chest with the Butterfly Boost blueprint inside it. I originally went left from spawn and didn't really keep track of what was where, so my apologies.

Enjoy

5. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for Delta Sector Bubble Boost, Venetian Mask, Armoured Trousers, and Apex Obstacle Course: http://tinyurl.com/obv56sb - Discovered personally

6. Hedgeh0g121

Hedgeh0g121 Aquatic Astronaut

forest i think

7. t.ferabend

t.ferabend Void-Bound Voyager

there appears to be differences between planets from windows and mac
    as in an air ship found on a planet on windows may not be found on mac
    this may be only for certain things though

8. Samsonsmith

Samsonsmith Void-Bound Voyager

anyone know any good coords for vanity stuff? I wish I could compile all of these into one file..

9. Gorgz of Thy

Gorgz of Thy Star Wrangler

Can i please get a gamma sector planet with an avian ship from an xp user please? none of the other coordinates ive used here work sadly :(

10. Zaras

Zaras Yeah, You!

I'm playing on Win 7 x 32, and I couldn't find the Butterfly Boost; I found a Human Mech Tech Blueprint in a cave to the east, though; could you possibly make a screenshot of the chest with the Butterfly Boost? also, you apparently got the planet names mixed up; X Sham 55 I b is a threat level 5 snow planet (had an human penal colony to the west, I think); the threat level 10 tundra planet is X Sham 55 I - i.e. the main planet, the other two (a + b) are moons.

11. AnonymousLyric

AnonymousLyric Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone list coordinates for a crystal mini biome? I don't really care about difficulty. And all the volcanic/magma planets I visit are always have something else instead of crystal.

12. sρooκs

sρooκs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All credit to user: Browning's Refragmenter

X Lesloy 909 II C
    Biome: magma
    TL:10
    X: -43561245
    Y: -44584869

I only found one crystal chest but may have missed more.

13. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

I don't think anyone ever answered this. I don't know how to get the Cultist armor, (not even entirely sure you can, currently, you're welcome to correct me with coords or screenshots if I'm wrong), but Terrifying Wings drop from the Eyesword-wielding "demons" that appear in some Eyeball minibiomes. You'll know if the "demons" are present because ruined, uninhabited Glitch towers and fragments of villages with nothing but a well will show up.

The "demons" are NPCs - they do not respawn. They also do not have a perfect drop rate - I've heard of some people killing as many as fifty without getting a pair of wings. My luck has never been that bad, but YMMV.

14. 567eight

567eight Space Hobo

Was trying to find Lesloy for them crystal chest but couldn't find it.
    Instead I found something else, some sort of jump course
    X Beta LMi Minoris II
    X Beta LMi Minoris II a
    Biome: volcanic
    Threat Level : 10
    x:43561237
    y:44584817
    It is 1 frame to the left of spawn.
    Just thought i shared.

15. Robustix

Robustix Space Hobo

I found an nice GAMMAR World
    X-95910391 Y-90166699
    Gamma Alpha Aps 068 --> Gamma Alpha Aps 068 I --> Gamma Alpha Aps 068 I c
    Biome: Grassland
    Threat Level: 3

Run to the right then you will find a chest next to the Spawn,then if you keep going to the right you will find a tower with a chest in the top(ALERT Robots)keep going right and you will find some surface diamonds and some surface Titanium and a small lab (surface:)) with a chest in it.

16. GLord

GLord Big Damn Hero

Located in Gamma sector.

- x: -81777903 y: -31330794

Gamma Rho Gem 205 I

Forest Biome, multiple mushroom houses and shroom dudes. Glitch castle that I arrived at after a long travel leftward. Also has the awesome looking green spider aliens which I believe are catchable with capture pods. Won't know until I build the station. I found at least 2 of all the mushroom furniture during my trek. Good luck for those that follow.

Also, near that planets coordinates in Delta, is the system Delta Tiy 29. Has large volcanic and tentacle planets.

17. Skeil

Skeil Void-Bound Voyager

I will add that if your looking for surface titanium, gold, silver, or diamonds this is a very nice planet.
    In first circumnavigation I found 287 titanium ore, 196 gold ore, 320 silver ore, 46 platinum, and 18 diamonds. And I only mined the large veins.
    In the avian ship I found a tool spawner as well.

To the right - there is a Hylotl merchant "I think" he died before I could talk to him, but he had the merchant set-up.
    After him a short ways was a Glitch clothing merchant as well.
    Hope that helps:)

18. dabosshun

dabosshun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

FALLING STARS << You have to see it yourself, looks awsome!
    Rock Organ, Harp, Ushanka (russian hat), sewer, 3 mini boss and 2 high tech chests.

X-sector:
    x: 34899263
    y: -36752637
    X Deneb Al Okab Bor 33 I
    Biome: desert lvl 10.

Head right from spawn for the rock organ, harp and Ushanka. It took me about 1-2 mins with bubble boost.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    GLord likes this.
  19. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Thanks. I actually stumbled upon some red and yellow dyes in a Glitch village, but it's good to have a flower planet just in case I need it later (will certainly need it post-wipe!). And threat 10 is no problem for me :)

Thanks for a reference to a titanium-rich planet. Problem is, sky rails take THOUSANDS of titanium, literally. 287 is a drop in the bucket. Do you know if there's quite a lot more titanium underground there? I will go and check it out after the wipe. I just don't feel up to building an extensive network of rails and then wiping in a few days and having to do it again, you know what I mean? I'll definitely keep this in mind for snagging some titanium on the other side of the character wipe!

20. Skeil

Skeil Void-Bound Voyager

Delta Gita 43 II a
    X: -20 Y: 0
    Forest Threat Level 4
    Very large Floran tree city to the left "why is it always to the left?"
    Planet has medium ore amounts, planet is very small takes about 45 minutes to circle including lag from Floran tree city.
    City had 2 eye ball on a stick recipes, multiple journals that were fairly interesting to read, lots of nifty Floran furniture.
    Floran's were non-hostile to my glitch. I didn't find a merchant in the city.
    Food stop for Floran collectors otherwise skip:)

1John5vs7 I would presume it has quite a bit of ore underground. The surface is littered with it. I actually got to the point where I stopped mining silver and gold so there's a lot more of that.
    As for the Titanium it was usually in fairly large veins so that makes it easy to find and quick to mind, also the planet is mostly dirt and sand from what i found so mining is quick.
    I felt it was quite rich, but I also just made it to Delta so I have no idea how it compares to Sector X.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.