1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khozmo99

Khozmo99 Space Hobo

Hey does anyone know of coordinates of a planet with lots of titanium in the gamma sector because every time i got there i cant find nothing thanks

2. StarboundZach

StarboundZach Master Chief

Ah, so I found a gun vendor in the Gamma Sector, turns out they are all horrible. Why are guns even an option if they barely do any damage? Seems like a waste.

Anyway, going to second the post above me. I need a planet with a lot of titanium, preferably Alpha, Beta, or Gamma, as those are all I have access to.

3. argenex

argenex Void-Bound Voyager

Ok then:
    Where is this mysterious level 10 planet?
    I looked at the coords and since there's no planet/system names mentioned, there are 3 stars right there at those coords. 1 has like 9 planets. And the 2nd planet from the star has 3 or 4 planetary bodies, none of them 'level 10'.
    So a little bit more clarity would be nice.

Thanks.

4. tamael

tamael Intergalactic Tourist

*Sigh* It's not level 10. The original post was mistaken. Calm down buddy.

5. tamael

Could you still give the coords please?

6. argenex

I just want to know which star system and planetary body to goto, instead of wasting an unknown amount of time crawling across multiple systems and planets looking for this airship.

which I mentioned, I would like some clarity.

Which could have been done with 1 reply several posts ago.

For example;
    Which of the 3 solar systems that are at those coordinates is the correct one?
    Alpha Omega Eri 9482
    Alpha Waz Majoris
    Alpha Menkib 099

If it's Alpha WAZ Majoris, then which planet (there are 4 in 2nd orbit)
    II
    IIa
    IIb
    IIc

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  7. SmokyGrave

SmokyGrave Space Hobo

Beta Sector
    Planet: Beta Assimilia Majoris I
    Coords: X: 59877352 Y: -70634415
    Biome: Desert Threat Level: 2
    There's some kind of city/dungeon. It looks Apex but is inhabited by glitch guards who drop pretty good melee weapons for Beta. You beam in right on top of a building, and the rest of the city is off to the left. Also it rains little harmless meteors and it looks beautiful, especially at night.

8. Nyaria the Apex

Nyaria the Apex Space Penguin Leader

Delta Sector
    X: -67113114 Y: -50625150
    The Delta Pollux 0361 System
    Delta Pollux 0361 VI
    Delta Pollux 0361 VI B
    Biome: Grasslands
    Threat Level: 4

Extremely Authentic looking Midevil Glitch Town, including a Weapons Shop with patterns, food shops, a farm and a Cyber Chicken Coop!

Immediately to the left of spawn on the Planet. Lots of things to loot!

No, guns, but hey, the weapons are pretty nice!

Attached Files:

9. Dracten

Dracten Lucky Number 13

Looking for a planet with a random blink tech. I know a lot of people will say that the techs are random but still.

10. Loifas

Loifas Yeah, You!

Does anyone have Coordinates of a planet that they have found a winter scarf on? Can't find one anywhere it seems.

11. StarboundZach

Trust me, it isn't worth wasting your time. Guns are terrible, and most melee weapons are way better. But, if you insist, here is the information.

Gamma Sector

Coordinates: -82808925 and 6160964

Name: Gamma Mu Cru 763 I b

EDIT: Forgot to mention where to find him. Keep going left until you come across an anchor on the land. Use your blocks to get to the top of the ship. Do NOT have your weapon out or they will attack you. Keep talking to everyone until you come across someone selling the guns. He should be near the top left, in a storage room.

12. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

Titaniums are only available in Gamma sector (while Irons are only available in Alpha and Beta). You just need to find a Desert planet and keep digging. Since blocks (such as Sand or Fine Sand) on desert planets are easier broken it will surely save you alot of time.
    Just be cautious when digging down on fine sand blocks, as they would sometimes fall rather deep into some subterranean caverns which will be difficult to get yourself back to the surface.

And guns sold by gun vendors are mostly useless, you won't even want to waste your pixels buying one. For maximum damage output dual-wielding any best short swords available to you should do, and they will at least provide you better range than daggers. If you want to be safe find a two-handed weapon with fast attack speed and that be enough.

StarboundZach likes this.
  13. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

This coords were before Angry Koala, even older and I think they dont work anymore.

14. pwnagebeef

pwnagebeef Master Chief

Did you look around the planet to see if you spawned somewhere different?
    My map and my spawn. (where I spawned in is where the steel blocks are to the right). There should be an anchor where the iron chains are, but i destroyed it previously. The blocks floating in the sky are mine, I pillared up several times! ;)
    [ upload_2013-12-31_0-5-12.png upload_2013-12-31_0-8-54.png

15. Dendail

Dendail Starship Captain

Oops totally my fault & I'll edit myself. The Morphball tech chest was in a chasm to the right of the Bubble Boost tech chest if my memory serves me right. They were really close. I found the morphball first simply because I traversed the planet counter clockwise.

16. Ryluc

Ryluc Intergalactic Tourist

Found a neat planet today
    Delta Gienah Cygni Minoris System
    Delta Gienah Cygni Minoris I (the large forest one)
    Delta Sector
    x:36005220 y:-5889659

You spawn right in the middle of an Apex Facility (or lab not sure which) so prepare for a fight as soon as you land. If you head west from the landing facility you will come across another one about 5-10 min away (probably longer without energy dashing). Lots of Glitch cultists and eyesword wielding knights hanging around broken Glitch libraries and Glitch Ruins, friendly NPC huts are sparse but usually have some Avians. I do not know where I found them on the planet but in 2 chests scattered close to the surface I came across a Grenade Launcher, Sprayshooter (Plasma M. Pistol).

And to top it all off if you check out the caves just east of the Eastern Facility (the one you do not land in) I found a Nova Scream (starcleaversword)

17. argenex

Cool, thank you for pointing that out, saves me running through 7 planets in confusion.

18. StarboundZach

Thanks for the helpful advice. Do you know how to dual wield weapons? I heard of that before but never figured out how that worked.

Sorry that was a bit off topic so I'll go ahead and ask something to stay back on topic. Does anyone have any decent coordinates for the Gamma Sector in regards to a desert biome? Wanting to find some useful items + dig for titanium.

19. Joshua Pippin

Joshua Pippin Void-Bound Voyager

I stopped by that planet a while back. I can vouch for it being legit.

20. tamael

x 59877410 y -70634402

Alpha Umbraxion 1207 II

You sure you put the coordinates right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.