Anyone ever explore the weird part of Youtube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zerukoba, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

I found some great short films and animations by doing such.

I generally start with this video and see where it lead me.

2. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Garry's Mod IRL

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

4. Zerukoba

I love the creepy things you can find.

Voyager likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

15 mil views...
    2K likes...
    12K dislikes...
    Because being a jerk to people for being different is the popular thing to do...
    (And don't ask how I stumbled across this...)

6. childishhysterics

childishhysterics Aquatic Astronaut

The music for 'late for meeting' never fails to make me feel happy, man

And speaking of the weird side of youtube...

7. Zerukoba

I been looking for a creepy stop motion animation but for the life of me I can't find it and my history tab have like 3 months if not more worth of crap since then. It have a bunny eared looking human-like being (he had long flesh lumps/limbs on top of his head that look like bunny ears but in a uncanny valley kind of way, not in a cute one) and it dealt with pressing buttons that causes weird effects. At one point there was a button on him and with little choice he pressed it.

For the life of me I just can't find it again. I wish there was a way to filter videos with keywords but only show the ones you already had watched.

The style is extremely close to this but looking at this guy videos he didn't make the video I am looking for.

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND IT!

I guess clay animation but nevertheless gore warning? Also just creepy in general.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  8. childishhysterics

You reminded me of Volley by Monica Cook and especially Crooked Rot by David Firth (gore warning for both of these, they're pretty grotesque as well). There's something about claymation that makes it so fascinating to watch

And another thing, you searching for a particular claymation film reminded me of one I am also looking for, but have had not much luck in finding it yet :(

The synopsis:
    In this film, Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs and some other male character (can't remember if it was Peter Pan or some other fairy tale character) all lived with their grandmother and parents respectively.

They were depicted as children, and not very nice ones at that. In fact, they behaved like bullies in the story, and they loved to harrass the last remaining Wolf, who was actually nice, patient, and gentle.

There came a point in time where the nice Wolf was starting to crack, deciding to change over a new leaf for the sake of his fallen brethren. He had enough with being pushed around and being treated as a joke by Little Red Riding Hood and the Three Pigs. In the end The Wolf gobbled all of them up.

Does anyone remember this show? It had something to do with the nice wolf as being the last wolf being around, and I believe it was in the form of claymation.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  9. Zerukoba

I remember watching Crooked Rot on Youtube a while back. Did you know it actually ended up on TV as part of a series? http://www.adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air/ kinda surprised me when I saw it again on there.

Sadly I personally never heard of the video you are talking about. Sound interesting though.

10. childishhysterics

Oh wow, it did? That is pretty surprising, lol. I haven't even heard of this series, I thought Crooked Rot was under the 'Bodies' episode and boy was I so wrong o_O
    Aw man... well that's too bad. I've seen it once on TV a few years ago, if only the channel's website kept an archive and didn't change.

11. Zerukoba

Try Wikipedia. I don't know how the people on there do it but they can recall old series that everyone else had forgotten and even give sources on top of that while making the wikia page itself formatted so nicely and showing everything in order by air time. It was how I found out an old series that ran on Cartoon Network for a few years late at night. In my case it was https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Canada_(TV_series)

I might be more useful if you are willing to give the station it was on but I had gotten to the point where if Google doesn't help, Youtube doesn't help and asking other people doesn't help I will try Wikipedia because why not?

12. Nutric

Nutric Pangalactic Porcupine

I guess I can drop this here.

Not that it is incredibly weird, but simply unordinary and worth mentioning.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  13. Zerukoba

cows & cows & cows is still my favorite of his videos. He is kinda well known at this point and I believe he even help out Adult Swim time from time. I know he help to create a few music videos if nothing else.

14. Jareix Cryvix

I honestly cannot tell whether I should be impressed, or seriously wierded out... Like... Wtf...

Phoonix likes this.
  15. crazyroosterman

crazyroosterman Hey, You!

so regarding vore does anybody else find it interesting how much fetish art you can find on deviant art? and how there's a surprising amount of it which is actually genuinely great art?
    also here's a goofy video I found a while ago to stay on topic hopefully I got it right and its working though.
    edit cant figure how get a video up so just look up Dunkstein and Slamough Quad City DJs VS Dark souls its weird but actually at the same time kind of sick.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  16. LazuIi

LazuIi Void-Bound Voyager

I've been to the darkest parts of finger family videos actually. Some of it tends to be creepy, like if these videos are what children watch, i'd be scared of their future.

This video sums up finger family quite well.

17. Jareix Cryvix

You just have to copy the link and paste it here.
    It's odd, but I won't say it's Cyrak wierd... I would post something by Meat, but they've taken down their channel...

18. KaZe_DaRKWIND

KaZe_DaRKWIND Big Damn Hero

I had another one in my head but forgot it while searching for this one.

19. Zerukoba

Seen it before but I love that one. Almost forgotten about it.

20. crazyroosterman

crazyroosterman Hey, You!

if that worked I already would have done it silly it simply doesn't work for me for what ever reason if you have a theory as to why that could be id love to hear it
    not being sarcastic or a jerk there im being quite genuine something that simple not working is bizarre and irritating to me.