1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Any clues on Stable/Unstable release?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by jaymee_murder, May 23, 2016.

1. jaymee_murder

jaymee_murder Subatomic Cosmonaut

I not long found out about the progress towards 1.0 on the blog and I hadn't played the game for a while, so it was a really nice surprise, now im soooooo excited, i tried part of the nightly and used a mod to unlock the content that helps progression, but saw the intro (which is awesome) so decided not to play anymore till at least unstable, I saw that they said 1.0 was coming out soon at the start of April, so I was wondering if anyone knew or had a clue whether unstable is imminent, maybe the start of june, how long it would take to go from unstable to stable and whether it would be worth playing unstable as soon as it's released or wait even longer for stable?

2. Sh4dowWalker96

Sh4dowWalker96 Big Damn Hero

I'd personally recommend waiting for Stable, Unstable will probably still have quite a few bugs when it hits.

3. jaymee_murder

Yeah i guess, but most of the content should be in there right?

4. Sh4dowWalker96

Sh4dowWalker96 Big Damn Hero

Once it hits Unstable, all of the content would be there, yes. After all/most of the bugs and such are fixed is when it goes Stable.

5. jaymee_murder

Okay, i guess i'll have to see how impatient i am lol

6. The MechE

The MechE Existential Complex

I wouldn't expect stable until the end of the year. Sounds like they still have a lot to do.