Any artifact digging spot mods up to date?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ingway, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Ingway

Ingway Subatomic Cosmonaut

So apparently the mods that changed the cursor file are now conflicting with the current update, since they remove certain sprites that were added to the new ones.

I was wondering if there any that is up to date and won't break anything. I used the animal crossing dig spots, since i have a hard time spotting the regular ones from the normal game.

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

https://pixeldra.in/u/Qb_-vk This link is in the comments of the Better Artifact Dig Spots mod on Nexus. I use it and it works perfect :) Shows a bouncing treasure chest

Ingway likes this.
      • Ingway

Thanks bud.

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

(I did actually discover a 'bug' with this, but it's so not important that I forgot to say anything before. When you're fishing, the minigame no longer shows a fish on the bar, but rather a red line. For me, that is truly no big deal though, so I still recommend this mod 10/10 will always use again lol).

• Ingway

I noticed that too, and it's not a glitch, it's on purpose.

I checked the sprite sheet for it, and whoever modded it made it a line so it's more easily visible while fishing, to maintain in the fishing bar.

The special ones get a little yellow line in the center, like how they have a small crown on top of the fish in the original sprite.

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Ahh ok. Well I kinda prefer the red line personally, so it's all fine with me lol. I've long ago caught all the fish (including special ones) so I wouldn't of noticed the difference on the special ones. Thanks for letting me know :)