1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED AnTiHair - Big Bag of Long Hairstyles 2.3

... and a few short ones, too. 275 new styles!

1. M6U5H

M6U5H Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait for this to be updated to Furious Koala. I almost don't want to make a character until then ha

2. diepazi

diepazi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello!

i really love those hairstyles and i would love to use it.

but somehow i did as you said and got error code :/
    cant find fix.

Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\AnTiHair and the last folder i left everything as in the rar. file? is this corret?

3. Vicitus

Vicitus Master Chief

Do i have to create a new Character, or can i change my current one?

4. Annuschka

Annuschka Big Damn Hero

5. Sir Orange

Sir Orange Ketchup Robot

Where'd the original hair files go ?
    I tried looking in /assets/humanoid/glitch/hair and I found nothing past /humanoid/

6. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

7. Hey_bluejay

Hey_bluejay Void-Bound Voyager

8. Requiemfang

Well it is compatible but it's missing quite a few colors from the slider, I think maybe a 3rd of the colors didn't change... I had to click through quite a few times in order to reach a different color for instance.

Edit:

Of course I was using a Hylotl at the time I noticed it.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I can't get it to run with Furious Koala at all

10. JohnBlacksad

JohnBlacksad Space Spelunker

11. JohnBlacksad

JohnBlacksad Space Spelunker

Or, can you make a version of anti_fhuman14, but without the eyepatch ?

12. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

At this point in time, this is the only mod remaining to be updated to Furious Koala from the list of mods used on my server. Looking forward to it! :)

Klairixia likes this.
  13. Klairixia

Klairixia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

same here, only reason i hvnt played star bound :(

StarScribe likes this.
  14. Requiemfang

changing the version name from Furious Koala to Enraged Koala seems to work just fine you know... all you need is notepad++ or any other program that'll open the mod info file.

15. bielprendes

bielprendes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you want to update the mod to version enregad koala

16. DeviPotato

DeviPotato Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if you are interested in a version of this mod that is compatible with the big update that's coming up, but I updated it for you if you (or anyone else) wants to use it. The new update actually allows for the ability to ADD hairstyles and the like rather than replacing the entire section, so that's what it does now. This has been tested with the current nightly as of today but it should still be compatible with the final release, as long as they don't change the new patch system by then.

I apologize for modifying your mod without your permission, I'm just trying to maintain compatibility for all of my mods for my private server so that when the update comes out everyone will still be able to play. If you want me to, I'll take this down immediately!

Thank you for the lovely mod, the artwork for all of these hairstyles is fantastic! Keep up the good work.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24473080/starbound/upbeatgiraffe/AnTiHair-UpbeatGiraffe.zip

(The order for the hairstyles is slightly different for the situations where Apex and Human hairstyles are available for both genders. It shouldn't matter, though, other than the order in character creation being different.)

kaos78414 and Ellary like this.
  17. Doctor Feasty

Doctor Feasty Big Damn Hero

Your amazing. I thought all hope for a future for this mod was lost.

18. Ravensmith1

Ravensmith1 Void-Bound Voyager

DeviPotato, I've noticed that the hylotl hairs are missing [showing up as bald] but apart from that everything seems to be fine.

DeviPotato likes this.
  19. DeviPotato

DeviPotato Void-Bound Voyager

I took a look at it. This was just an oversight on my part, the hylotl hairs weren't named consistently with the other races and I didn't realize it (I made the updated version pretty quickly). I fixed it in the main download, but here is the link again:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24473080/starbound/upbeatgiraffe/AnTiHair-UpbeatGiraffe.zip

Thank you very much for letting me know!

20. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So much work and effort has been put into this mod... with all these amazing hairstyle designs. A brilliant mod, always used when I was playing the old stable build release. Now that the new stable build release Upbeat Giraffe is here, think it would be possible to update this to work with it please. Such brilliant mods deserve attention and I am sure many would love to see it back.