WIP Anthro characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Gaveliere, Mar 14, 2016.

?

What would you prefer for the other NPCs?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. Single species for families

46.2%
  2. species based on personality

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistpony

Mistpony Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yes ,I see ,but , I not see Leah file in that.
    Oh ,Ok ,thank you.

Ps. sry, I not good Eng. X3

• ShioriShi

ShioriShi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Totaly looking forward to this.. and for some reason I just imagine Caroline being the dragon parent in that family...

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
      • Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I lost contact with this thread, i was worried you'd lost steam. Abby looks awesome! ^u^

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
        • GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

If Gaveliere goes the family route Caroline would have to be the dragon since it's implied that Pierre might not be Abigail's father.

• Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

well not necessarily.. Imagine the extra veil of drama that could be added O:
            Pierre is dragon.. abi is dragon.. buh pierre isnt real father...
            it could mean that Caroline really REALLY likes dragons and has been around the block a few times.. oor... that neither are really her parents!
            -dramatic music- Bum Bum Buuuuuum

• Bonabopn

I found a stray pixel! It was during one of alex's scenes on the beach.

[​IMG]

so sneaky!

Gaveliere likes this.
              • Kokukoku

Kokukoku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello. I was the one who made that little Goat!Harvey fanart.
                Happy to know it was well-received by the Modder!

I also made this as another appreciation for this excellent mod. Keep up the good work, Gaveliere! :)
                (I don't know if posting fanart is allowed outside the Fan Works subforum, but if it's not, please tell me so I can delete this, thank you!)

[​IMG]

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Finished Abigail. Edited the download link in the OP. I also added separate download links for each character.
                  http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xxgk4pyuybupyz/Anthro_Characters.zip
                  Hot damn the wings were such a pain to do

So I pretty much finished all the bachelors and bachelorettes. Next up is shane and emily because it looks like they're likely to be the next marriage candidates. I'm also gonna go over some of the characters and polish them a little more. Sam and Alex definitely since they were the very first ones I made.

The amount of pixels to to work with is gonna be a pain for the facial expressions. I wish you luck on that though. The player spritesheet looks very intimidating.

Hmmm about abigail's parents.
                  There's been theories and some evidence floating around that implies her father is actually the wizard.

Whew thanks for telling me! Fixed now.

senpai finally noticed me.
                  I don't think you'll understand how much I love this. So I sent you a thousand word essay about this.
                  I'm still screaming. Thank you for this oh my god.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
                  • Huntar

Huntar Void-Bound Voyager

So this mod looks great, and honestly I'm waiting to continue playing until you're done with it. However, is there a reason that Penny looks like she has some five o' clock shadow? It's not a huge thing, but it looks a little odd.

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Oh thank you!
                      I like my men manly and my women manlier.

But no really.
                      I overdid the shading and contrast right around her jaw area I think. I'll add that to the list of polishing I have to do since I think that's the second time someone pointed that out. Thanks for telling me!

• ShioriShi

There has o_O? I must have missed that totaly anyone who can direct me to such theories?

• Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Some of her routes involve her spending time at the wizard's house, and they share haircolors, among other things.

Also,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
                          • Bonabopn

I don't think she ever enters the house, she just stands under a cliff nearby.
                            also one of the villagers said they liked abby's natural hair colour, which i think they said was chestnut brown.

• ShioriShi

and the wizard has blueish purple hair...Emily has blue hair... also has no parent that we seen...

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Finished Shane! Download link added on OP
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/papcs4kwmm7y8my/Anthro_Shane.zip
                                Banner shane.png

Sorry when I draw guys they tend to get changed according to my preferences. This is how I like to interpret his stubbles though.

Speaking of stubbles I'm trying to get rid of penny's
                                penny stubble.png
                                Does that look better?

Alsoo

have some abigail theory screenshots up on reddit.
                                https://imgur.com/a/xTVGo
                                Caroline also mentions going out for walks near the wizard tower back then.
                                It could just be CA having fun with us though. Fun to think about regardless!

• Kokukoku

Kokukoku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hooooly cow, gator Shane looks real good!
                                  You got a species set for Emily yet? :)

• Bonabopn

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Thank you! I think I might hold off on emily because I can't think of an animal for her. The species poll is about as indecisive as I am.
                                    I might do the other characters without family first or something so I can have more time to think.

I am so sorry :V

That's good to know thanks! I'll update her spritesheet at the same time with the other characters I'm polishing.

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

GOD.... THIS IS SOOOOO F&@*NG AMAZING

• Qwynn

Qwynn Industrial Terraformer

I originally thought this as well, however:

I actually think the implication is supposed to be that the Wizard's daughter is Emily, not Abigail. Sure, Abby hangs around the Wizard's tower sometimes, but that's not much to go on. Her hair, according to Caroline, is the same colour as Pierre's and is only dyed purple.

For Emily, however; Haley often comments on how different they are, and explicitly states she wonders if they are even related. Emily's dialogue often hints at her feeling energies and auras from various items and animals. Her hair is a similar natural colour. We also never see either Haley's or Emily's parents. The evidence is a lot stronger for Emily than it is for Abigail.

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.