WIP Anthro characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Gaveliere, Mar 14, 2016.

?

What would you prefer for the other NPCs?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. Single species for families

46.2%
  2. species based on personality

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilkfiadh

wilkfiadh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Gaveliere thanks for correcting me, I got it off of Bravo's blog so that's what lead to the confusion!

[​IMG]

Gaveliere and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
    • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I started to ask if there was any possibility of a Jaguar version of Shane.

Then I remembered I don't plan on using this mod, and that I may like Shane more than is healthy. (Though the àrt work is lovely- I just don't plan on using the mod any time soon as it would conflict with another mod I am using...)

• mario-taint

mario-taint Aquatic Astronaut

Great mod! I'm really impressed with the sprites, and the species chosen fit incredibly well with the characters.

I did notice a few spare pixels on one of the sprites during Harvey's wedding. I can't say that I've seen any others, though!

HarveySparePixels.png

I hope that you continue with this mod! It's really good in its current state.

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

I Luv U

• Kokukoku

Kokukoku Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Terrimina

Terrimina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I've changed my mind, I think Shane is my new favorite instead of Harvey.
            Now all I have to do is wait until ConcernedApe makes him a marriage candidate xD

Keep up the fantastic work!

• Thirtyeight

Thirtyeight Void-Bound Voyager

I hope that even after a way of furrifying the main character is done, it will still be possible to play as a human. I love "human in furry world" style stories.

• ShioriShi

ShioriShi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You will still be able to be human even if all npc's are changed, as those are totaly different files from what effects the player ^^

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Finished Gil. Did a bunch of fixes too. Updated the main file on the OP. The separete download links are also updated with the latest fixes.
                  http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xxgk4pyuybupyz/Anthro_Characters.zip
                  banner gil.png
                  If you want you can download Gil separately here
                  http://www.mediafire.com/download/fa2jivlama6p7s1/Anthro_Gil.zip
                  You can also download the character sprite fixes separately.
                  http://www.mediafire.com/download/65jp6401s24i46k/Anthro_characters_fixes.zip

List of fixes
                  -A couple of abigail's sprites had no tails or wings
                  -Stray pixels during harvey's weather
                  -Tweaked Maron's character sprite
                  -Tweaked a couple of Leah's expressions
                  -Fixed Nurse Maru Character sprite's Janky walk animations
                  -Restored the lost anthro NPCs during festivals

Thanks for your support everyone. Tell me f I fumble up download links. They're becoming a lot to handle as the mod grows. I might have to think of a more efficient way to upload links whenever I make fixes sorry about that.

also the OP is becoming a nightmare to look at and edit I need to fix and reorganize it. Maybe make banners or something.

Whew thanks for telling me. Fixed that right away. Not even sure how that happened guh.

Awesome. If I had the time I'd love to update all the bachelors to look more like Koku's versions hahaha.
                  I'll add it to the alternate download files and credit youif you don't mind,

Ohhhh my goood! Awesome thank you so much! I'll add it on the fanart section on the Op if you don't mind thank you ;_;

After everything is done I coulld possibly do alt versions of the characters! wont be for a while though.
                  No worries and thanks haha. Are you using the shane marriage mod by any chance?
                  Can't wait when CA updates the game for shane to be marriageable too haha.

Thank you!
                  Oh that's the next sprite on the sheet bleeding over I think. I fixed it I think thanks for telling me.
                  I'm trying haha.

luv u 2

Ahaha is that so. I made this mod so I can marry someone other than harvey for my next playthrough. Looks likeI made the choice too difficult for myself by molding everyone to my tastes.
                  One day CA will finally let me make a suicidie pact with shane.

It'll most likely be a separate file since it's a whole new monster altogether! Probably by another modder too at this rate :V
                  You can delete any files you don't want using with this mod too! So no need to worry.
                  And I do agree with you. I like Animal Crossing, Bakemono no ko and morenatsu for that reason.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
                    Seajun_, Wulven, Kokukoku and 2 others like this.
                  • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Any chance you can make sensation a black panther for me? Without wings. If it's possible. I love his work sprite but black panther anthros are my weakness and I love sebastion he's my fave bachelor. These look amazing and will turn my whole town anthro if you do the whole town.

• Gotheran

Gotheran Phantasmal Quasar

Not sure if its too late to chime in, but with the poll at top, I was just thinking people who are related, like Abigail and her parents, at least one parent should match species with the kid. But personality should be the bigger factor.

• Science

Science Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't stop.
                        goathusband.jpg

• Kokukoku

Holy mother of cheese that is one adorably hunky Harvey. Looks amazing! :D <3

===

Also I've been listening to old Lady Gaga songs, and one part of the lyrics in "Donatella" instantly made me think of this mod's Cat Haley.

[​IMG]

• Science

Science Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't believe you've inspired me to make fanart of fanart of a mod, and to draw anthro for my first time too. Thanks for being amazing.

I thought Sebastian looked a little familiar...

Kokukoku likes this.
                            • Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Oh my goodness Koku, I really love how you drew cat Haley [​IMG]
                              (And that song is good too)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
                              • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Great, now I'm hoping to see Emily as a Russian Blue. (Awesome comic, by the way @Kokukoku , your art style is lovely.)

• Kokukoku

You're very welcome! Your art looked amazing, and you made Harvey look absolutely adorable. Gah, I almost wanna start over a new save file just so I can get the marriage scenes all over again. xD
                                  Aw, thank you very much! I do these 4-panel quite often as personal refreshments, and this mod inspires me to do a LOT of them, hahah.

• vealin

vealin Void-Bound Voyager

is there any way to donate to you for this, I don't think I'd just be happy saying thank you

• ShioriShi

ShioriShi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Donate... Bribe...I want to know this as well

• Rule101

Rule101 Aquatic Astronaut

Oh my god i love this mod and now i wanna marry shane right now lmao.
                                        Please continue ur work. <3

ps.I'm not good at grammar kthx 4 listen..

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.