TV/Film Anime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfang, Dec 15, 2015.

1. NiamhNyx

NiamhNyx Phantasmal Quasar

Yay, anime :3...
    here is my 20% complete anime list http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NiamhNyx
    Re watching most of what i cant remember.
    Still have 4TB worth of anime to sort through, and im pretty sure ive watched most of it >.<

Any of you like Spice and Wolf?

O.O i see a prinny dood.

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Poor unused character indeed!

Wow.. 58 copleted anime.. A tip of the hat for you my friend.. [​IMG]

I should do my Anime List profile too.. I got lazy putting stuffs [​IMG]

3. NiamhNyx

that 58 completed is all i remember off the top of my head.. =u=
    My highschool years were spent watching nothing but anime, was a great release from life lol.

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yeah.. Even my childhood, I watched anime.. Like pokemon, digmon, doraemon
    also.... card captor sakura, lupin III series , daimos, voltes 5 , zoids and many more! [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1450258902][/DOUBLEPOST]Speaking of Voltes V .. I'll just post this here .Nostalgia!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  5. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

What dood? Don't you know we have to have a hobby/life away from Master Etna's tor- err... love.

Are ya from the Philippines by any chance?

In any case here's something for you:

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

"Shogun Assassination Ark" of Gintama is getting better and better.
    Even though it's a serious ark, the jokes are still funny . I hope I can see a little glimpse of Gintoki's past here.

[​IMG]

I have the right to not answer that. I love my privacy. I know you mean no harm, I just want to keep my personal details unknown.. a blank.. an enigma...

7. NiamhNyx

Im hiding from Etna right now dood >.> Tired of being used as a bomb.
    EDIT: i forgot Prinny rule #1

Hearing Zoids brought back some memories. Need to rewatch it before i put it on my list though.

Whats your favorite anime characters?

My #1 spot is a tie between Wendy Marvell and Holo.

8. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Ooookay then dood...

So... you reincarnated as Fox Fire? Dooood....

Favorite anime characters? Yukine, Chris and Tomoe, Mami being 1st and 2nd... the two girls in the 3rd spot are not anime characters being Misha Arsellec Lune and Tamamo-no-Mae/Caster. *Note all these girls have a similar thing to them... guess what. And no I did not mean the size of their chests.*

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

My top 1 Character would be..

[​IMG]

Saitama from OPM

And this are some list of mine from popular anime (not in order)

[​IMG]

Sakata Gintoki from Gintama

[​IMG]

Gassai Yuno from Mirrai Nikki

[​IMG]

Kurapika from Hunter X Hunter

[​IMG]

Brook from One Piece

[​IMG]

Shikamaru Nara from Naruto

[​IMG]

Daisuke Jigen from Lupin III

[​IMG]

Ougi Oshino from Monogatari Series

And many more! [​IMG]

Roubo likes this.
  10. NiamhNyx

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, hold the phone!! I'm not the only one on earth who knows about Ar Tonelico?

They have a quick 24 minute OVA for Ar Tonelico. Kinda wish they made an anime with it, but at the same time im happy they didn't.

11. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Well ArTonelico is kinda obscure... not to mention some doods are kinda turned off by Gust's weird 2D sprites, but it's a nice game. I have 1 and 2, I don't have 3 considering I have no PS3 and there's now a prequel series with Ar Nosurge. Also I know of the OVA but like the Anime Tenchou x Touhou movie, I can't find it...

BTW ArTonelico 3 looks kinda iffy, not to mention the change in the battle system. Though when I play it, it might surprised my like Dragon Quarter... though I hope that it doesn't. 'Cause while Dragon Quarter I admit it's a good game, I'm right in one thing about it: It's not a Breath of Fire game. Capcom labelling it as such is what prolly killed the BoF series... though they have announced BoF 6, it's been a while since I've seen any new news about it...

12. NiamhNyx

I only need to play the third game, ive already beat Ciel Nosurge and Ar Nosurge :p
    I have a link to the OVA for you if you want to watch it. https://kissanime.to/Anime/Ar-Tonelico/OVA?id=46866 Its kinda meh compared to the game though.

13. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

i finally got around to watching brotherhood. it was pretty ok. i liked the ending but some of it was rly diggitty angsty

Roubo and Crossfang like this.
  14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Hey ,I didn't know you watch anime..I thought you only like to watch cat videos! [​IMG]
    What else are you currently watching in anime ?

15. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

How's the Nosurge series? Is it good? Also what did they did in the OVA? Did they butcher and cut off a lot of things like many game to animes do? (Tales of Eternia and Tales of Abyss, Fate Stay Night (Fate), Street Fighter, etc... etc...)

Well at least it's better than the ending of the 2003 anime did. (A lot of fans got pissed at that, especially when the Conqueror of Shambala movie came and made it worse.... but interesting)

16. NiamhNyx

The Nosurge series is great. You also get to see shurelia as a kid. Ar Nosurge is my favorite out of those two though.

The OVA just kinda felt extremely rushed and lower quality than the cut scenes in the game series.

17. rhomboid

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/rhom bippitty boop

but the first one finished before the manga was finished so i think their guess was pretty ok considering they had no idea what was gonna happen. the 'official' ending was certainly more satisfying though.

Crossfang likes this.
  18. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

47? Nice!

I saw that you also watched some Monogatari Series! That makes you awesome! Stick around for a while and I'll post something in my art thread.

rhomboid likes this.
  19. rhomboid

OP 4 IS BEST OP
    but seriously nise is more or less what got me watching more than just code geass and ttgl because lmao my friend sent me that toothbrush scene and the itch for more hasn't gone away since eue

20. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yeah... the toothbrush scene... That is so weird and funny at the same time. [​IMG]