TV/Film Anime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfang, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I tried to post this once, but you know, I hit the limit of media links.

I'm with crossfang on this one. Shizuo is bae.

Crossfang likes this.
  2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

everyone from drrr is good, but if anyone is bae it's shinra. but izaya is still my waifu my loyalty is pure

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I don't know man, Dota-chan is pretty cool too. Shizuo is the fucking best how dare you

Crossfang likes this.
  4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

That video... I... But...
    ...Bravo...

(Kao-chan still is the winner in my eyes! No matter how many feels seeing her brought up... ;-; )

Crossfang likes this.
  5. rhomboid

shizuo is like 7/10 ok izaya is off the charts

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Shizuo is op, shizuo is smart and strong. best package.

I respect that you like shizuo.. but he's a manipulative bastard with crazy delusions of humanity.

7. rhomboid

idk about delusions. i think his 'love' is a kind of impartial obsession to see what kind of creation humans make just by being humans. also his obsession with information is legit like 100% my ideal value placement. and he's basically invincible so i am never frustrated by his inability to get shit done, like in code geass (seriously how many fucking episodes did we sit through waiting for something to happen because lelouch can't even run up a flight of stairs)
    it's not 'love' as in 'i want you to be happy always', it's 'love' like 'whenever you do anything, i marvel at it' which is... yeah, my ideal lmao. pure sociopathic obsession it's so good

Crossfang likes this.
  8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

he got rekt by Izaya though :p ..so the untouchable is all gone and good.

9. rhomboid

i am talking about izaya not shizuo what's happening

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Think you got em confused there m8.

"Untouchable" huh? You haven't seen season 2 yet have you?

Crossfang likes this.
  11. rhomboid

i saw the first half where he gets stabbed a lil, but it ended on a high note. i am worried about watching the second half tho =3=

Crossfang likes this.
  12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Hahaha damn it.. I got confused indeed!

Rgbunpro likes this.
  13. Idk how long it's been on Netflix but I just watched Little Witch Academia and the movie, it was Pretty Good.

14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Never watched the anime.. Idk myself. xD

15. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

It's been there for a good while. I really oughta finally get to watching it, I've been meaning to for a while, especially now since they announced a TV series.

Also, man, Summer anime looks pretty barren. Only thing I'm for sure watching that's new is Mob Psycho 100, everything else is just a carryover from Spring... At least that includes Jojo and Re:Zero, with Ace Attorney as a nice unexpected bonus.

Seajun_ likes this.
  16. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've been watching a few shows at the moment. Including- Yu Yu Hakusho, and Yona of the Dawn.

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I keep thinking I should watch Kore wa Zombie Desukad but I don't know. What do you guys think?

18. Inf_Wolf14

Sounds interesting to me. I just finished Sankarea which has somewhat similar themes. Thanks for the unintended suggestion!

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

:confused: No problem?

20. Inf_Wolf14

By that I meant it looks good so I don't see a reason why you shouldn't watch it.