TV/Film Anime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfang, Dec 15, 2015.

1. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

my fav amv

Skelozard1 and Rgbunpro like this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Well, I didn't really come here to talk but more of a plea.

A couple years ago, a channel on Directv called ShortsHD started a series called anime shorts. Every few weeks it was a random anime.
    There was one that became my favorite, yet I cant remember its name. All I know that it contains mechs and the main characters name is Apollo.
    If anyone knows what this anime is, that would be awesome.

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I don't know if this will help at all, but here's a huge list of giant mecha anime.
    http://www.listchallenges.com/125-great-giant-robot-mecha-anime

4. rhomboid

is it this

Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

YES!

Thank you Rhomboid! However did you find this?

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    rhomboid likes this.
  6. rhomboid

i just googled "apollo anime" lool
    :V

Arra likes this.
  7. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

Oh hey, a question I might've known the answer too if I were paying attention!
    Aquarion's in Super Robot Wars Z and it's one of the more useful units. Three pilots, the Aquarion System lets the main pilot use the sub pilot's highest stats, a 1-14 range attack (usually *-8's the best you get), and pretty good stuff in general.
    i recognized most of the stuff in that list, but it made me sad because i have yet to watch so much of it and i've really wanted to watch a lot of them.
    (also, lowest % ones I got on that last were a tie between Zeorymer and Gravion, Gravion's cool, Zeorymer's ehhh but has a badass robot)

8. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

Yes.

Whaddya mean? Eh? As in confusing or broken as heck?

*Everytime Zeorymer appears in an SRW game, he breaks the game.*

9. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

The OVA itself wasn't really anything to write home about. But Zeorymer in the OVA was as broken as Zeorymer in the games, don't you worry.
    ...Man, now I kinda wanna replay J. Although because glitches, I don't wanna get Great Zeorymer first run, though.

10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Give me an anime character that you hate so much.

11. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

No surprise here.

Getting Great Zeorymer in the first playthrough of J is never ever recommended as you lose a lot of stuff that while not as gamebreaking, but definitely more versatile.

Kousaka, Kyousuke and Shiba, Tatsuya.

12. rhomboid

Nina and Euphy from Geass :p

13. FreeYourself

FreeYourself Orbital Explorer

who know when will be the next season of Attack on titans, i love this anime

Arra likes this.
  14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

No idea, all I know is it will be released this year.

Arra likes this.
  15. Skelozard1

Skelozard1 Phantasmal Quasar

What about Suzaku?

16. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

If you don't mind subs there are a few Attack on Titan things that you can watch that explore more of the series while you wait for more episodes dealing with the main story.

OVA series that explore more of the background of the world and characters, 5 episodes in total - http://gogoanime.io/shingeki-no-kyojin-ova-episode-1
    Chibi specials, 8 episodes in total - http://gogoanime.io/shingeki-no-kyojin-specials-episode-1
    School comedy spinoff, 12 episodes in total - http://gogoanime.io/shingeki-kyojin-chuugakkou-episode-1

Worth noting I haven't watch these myself, I just knew they existed. Been meaning to watch the OVA series myself though. Saw an interesting clip from it where you actually see
    a normal titan talking to a human

Note the manga is WAY ahead and people knew what westerns would see as spoilers long before the series was even in English. So spoiler warning maybe with some of this stuff if not with all of it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  17. rhomboid

def aggravating but i never hated him.

that aside, GUYS i watched Danmatchi (can i just call it that? idk etiquette ok) but it was rly funny.
    http://hestia.dance/
    have a gift via my friend who likes it a lot.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

My best friend made me sit through an episode of prison school. He wants me to finish the series. I'm too scared.

19. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I hate Izaya from Durarara! xD

I just wNt to share this awesome Amv
    the editing skills put on this is over 9000

20. rhomboid

how dare u izaya is my waifu

Crossfang likes this.