RELEASED Animal Crossing Digspots - Worm Replacement 1.1

Replaces the worms with a Animal Crossing like digspot marker.

1. Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Thanks Nurio. o/ Saves me the trouble lol

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

No problem. Can you confirm if the only thing that needed replacement was that little dog icon?

(I ask you because you apparently also did the Growlithe thing, so you probably know.)

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Yeah that's all you need to change with them pet mods, they just edit the lil' inventory sprites. Should be good if that's what ya did.

Nurio likes this.
        • RealGordon

RealGordon Void-Bound Voyager

Thx. It is working :)

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I kept wondering why the default worms kept reappearing in my game. :facepalm:

Would you mind doing a compatibility patch for Zhuria's Epona and carnage157's blue Carbunkle? A combined file was done for me by carnage157 but it took me an embarrassingly long time to realize the two cursor files were overriding each other. Yeah.... X.x

Anyway, I would really appriciate it! :giggle:

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

(shakes fist at sky) Currssoooooooorr ffiiiIIIIILE!

Attached Files:

endermaryn likes this.
              • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

sheetcakeghost and endermaryn like this.
                • endermaryn

Haha!!! :rofl: Totally agree. And thank you very much!!! :love: I am only just now learning how to edit map files. So thank you very much for saving me from having to figure this out too right now. I may get there eventually. Just, one step at a time. :cool:

:giggle: I can only imagine what it looks like. My tentative modding forays have not extended to that file yet. I like the quilt. So colorful! :DD

Last edited: May 18, 2016
                    sheetcakeghost likes this.
                  • Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B98vyL8SKnNlQTNzWERnUjJIb0E
                    try this

endermaryn likes this.
                    • endermaryn

I finally had a moment to test it. Works perfectly. Thank you so much!!! <3

• xSkellington

xSkellington Poptop Tamer

My game is now full of references and cameos :3 No end is nigh~

This mod is actually the first one I downloaded, because who can find those worms? Thank ya!

Lechet likes this.
                        • DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Compatible with Chocobos mod! 0.01.2? Doubt it, but you said to request; consider this that.

Thanks, love the idea, but I lurve my chocobo too.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

So far this is working in the 1.1 update. Love this mod. Have a couple family members visually impaired and this helps a lot. Thank you for this mod.

• Morigale

Morigale Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There were a lot of additions to the Cursors.xnb file in 1.1, so it isn't actually compatible.

I've updated the file for my own use, if it wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes to upload it? x_x

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I see that it isn't now. Didn't realize I lost the option to turn off chest colors.

• Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wouldn't mind an updated version for 1.1 though as you said, only if it's not going to be stepping on anyone's toes to upload it. I became so used to having this mod that currently, I just don't bother with worm spots because they're hard for me to see. I've just been hesitant to use it after the patch because I wasn't sure what had changed in the cursors.xnb file

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

endermaryn likes this.
                                  • cherylfails

cherylfails Aquatic Astronaut

Oh, I hate those worms! Definitely adding this to my game.

• TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

Could you maybe do a compatability between this and Eemie's map recolour (the one here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/599/?tab=3&selected_game=1303&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/ajax/modimages/?id=599&user=1&gid=1303&pUp=1) It's posted in her big list of the Medieval Mods here, but the download is still at Nexus. I just installed it, really like it, got to day 3 and discovered the creepy worms are back! Everytime I see them I shudder. I've tried looking at the tutorial to merge things myself but I'll admit I'm not good at this and my eyes just start swirling.

EDIT: I tried again, found a better tutorial, think I understand, but XNB Node won't work for me. I have everything the way suggested, but it can't see the files. So it can't extract them, so I can't edit them. Maybe, again, I'm missing something really easy if I just knew what it was, but eugh.

2nd EDIT: Okay, something about XNB Node is messed up, because anything it unpacks doesn't actually unpack, finally figured out, and can't unpack either. So, using the XNB Mod Toolkit, I figured it out! Woohoo!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
                                      • ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

I love this mod but it makes the water have a green effect, I assume something went wrong when updating it as the green should be white, any way to fix this? the green in the water is quite an eyesore for me compared to the natural water is in the game.

I tried to edit it myself but when it came to making the file transparent it ruined some other sprites because I am not able to transparent them all or see which parts should be white or not (when extracting the file it came with a white background so :/)