AngryCat's Farm Edits (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AngryCat, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

It seems to be fine now, thanks for taking a look at it!

• AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welp, I shall be perpetually baffled by what was causing it, but glad it is resolved

Inalleon likes this.
      • Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Angrycat,

I have a quick question about modding maps: I've tried to get tIDE to work and so far, it keeps saying that it can't load the maps (I've double checked everything and I'm certain I'm doing things right). I'll keep plodding along with trying to get that to work, but I have another 2 questions

I love the farm edit you did for me, but I was wondering if there was a way to put the dense leaves (like in the wilderness map and the secret forest) around the edges of my farm to give me a bit of a forest clearing vibe. Also curious if the current log fence is the only type you can add in tIDE.

Any advice you can give on the matter would be amazing :-D

• AngryCat

To get maps to open, you need more than just the map's file; you also need two others - paths & spring_outdoorsTileSheet
          If you pay reeeeally close attention when it says it can't open the file, it's telling you it's looking for those ;)

You can add additionally ones to have other filesets (and thus other fences), though it is a bit more involved.

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

@AngryCat Hey mate! Could I request a 13 wide and 13 long/high shed interior please?

• markz6197

markz6197 Void-Bound Voyager

• AngryCat

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to address requests for a while. Life has been more than a bit overwhelming of late. I haven't had any time to even play, much less try to get any modding in. Hence I haven't really been around the forums in some time now.

When I can, I will be coming back to do as much as I can for requests, updates to my mods, etc.

markz6197 likes this.
              • markz6197

markz6197 Void-Bound Voyager

@AngryCat I understand. Hope it gets better for you! :D Thanks then.

• Farfanuggen

Farfanuggen Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully things will get better for you AC.

I'll leave my request here for when you are able to get back to them.

I'd love to see the Koutetsu edit for the base farm on the bottom of page 13, but with the cliff in the lower left like it originally was. I really liked that feature of the map, but I like the water layout you posted better than the standard as well.

Good luck with real life!

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

I don't know what's going on in your personal life but I just wanted to thank you. I found this mod a few days ago after searching for like an hour (don't know why Google decided to hate me that day) and it was perfect. I had wanted to change to the forest farm for awhile but the giant ponds were too much. Now I feel like I have more freedom to do what I want while still having the atmosphere of the forest farm.

AngryCat likes this.
                    • AngryCat

Short answer: Full time international college student, trying to find work because my sponsor is flakey, dating again because of a nasty breakup shortly after moving...it's a bit cramped, I've been almost explicitly playing things I can do on my phone during class breaks or on the bus x_x

-edit- Oh, and doctor visits because my health is shiet but the healthcare here means I can actually deal with things.
                      And I had to wipe my laptop courtesy of it getting infected during group projects last semester.

Plus something else that came to mind when I finished my post, and escaped it again when I started the edit...sigh

• AngryCat

At this point, I'm so overwhelmed with life, that it's unlikely I'm going to be able to return anytime soon, if at all.
                        I give an open invitation that anyone who would like to use, edit, or otherwise utilize my mods is welcome to do so - consider them open source.

• a4k

a4k Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it possible to convert maps to CP version? I want maps Wilderness Farm, please...