1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Android Fluffalo - Balanced RAM Farming 1.4.1

Harvest sticks of RAM from a new type of Fluffalo

1. Axonium

Axonium Poptop Tamer

Axonium submitted a new mod:

Android Fluffalo - Balanced RAM Farming - Harvest sticks of RAM from a new type of Fluffalo

Read more about this mod...

2. Axonium

Axonium Poptop Tamer

3. koucek

koucek Orbital Explorer

Is there some way to move with fluffies? Take them back to inventory or move them with pet ball to new fence?

4. Axonium

Axonium Poptop Tamer

5. bakeronomous

bakeronomous Intergalactic Tourist

I'm able to buy the eggs from the terramart and place them in world but when the egg hatches, nothing appears.

Looking at the logs the error message is :

Code:
    [20:09:09.303] [Warn] Could not spawn Monster of type 'robofluffalobaby', exception caught: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("appliesWeatherStatusEffects")

I get a similar error message if I try to spawn the robofluffalo or its baby via admin commands.

6. Axonium

Axonium Poptop Tamer

7. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

unfortunately, still broken :(
    your 'appliesWeatherStatusEffects' placement is off - instead of being at end of file by 'relocatable' it should be up in baseParameters by 'appliesEnvironmentStatusEffects'

8. Axonium

Axonium Poptop Tamer

Wait, really? I didn't think that would matter, thanks.

9. Axonium

Axonium Poptop Tamer

10. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

odd.. somethings going hinky on me..
    beaming to one of my testing bases, planet crashes and i get beamed back to ship

Code:
    [21:35:10.817] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("appliesWeatherStatusEffects")
    [0] 13f103223 Star::captureStack
    [1] 13f101fae Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 13f0a4b29 Star::Json::get
    [3] 13f0a4faf Star::Json::getBool
    [4] 13f4d5122 Star::StatusController::StatusController
    [5] 13f296a50 std::make_shared<Star::StatusController,Star::Json & __ptr64>
    [6] 13f2a0a6f Star::Monster::Monster
    [7] 13f2c3221 std::_Ref_count_obj<Star::Monster>::_Ref_count_obj<Star::Monster><Star::MonsterVariant & __ptr64,Star::Maybe<float> & __ptr64>
    [8] 13f2c6830 std::make_shared<Star::Monster,Star::MonsterVariant & __ptr64,Star::Maybe<float> & __ptr64>
    [9] 13f2d0945 Star::MonsterDatabase::createMonster
    [10] 13f4a0838 Star::Spawner::spawnInCell
    [11] 13f49ed52 Star::Spawner::activateRegion
    [12] 13f4a1000 Star::Spawner::update
    [13] 13f6353d9 Star::WorldServer::update
    [14] 13f63d252 Star::WorldServerThread::update
    [15] 13f63ccb8 Star::WorldServerThread::run
    [16] 13f0ffd0e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
    [17] 7724652d BaseThreadInitThunk
    [18] 7737c521 RtlUserThreadStart
    [21:35:10.903] [Error] UniverseServer: World CelestialWorld:131401473:879913758:12634262:7:2 has stopped due to an error

the weird thing is... theres no fluffalo on this planet o_O and never has been
    and planet works fine if i disable droid fluffalo :urgh:
    only custom monster in my test environment atm besides gardenbots, and i know they're fine or my steam notifications would be overflowing haha :wut:

i tried everything i could think of, even copy/pasted new monstertype files from firefluffalo and renamed fields to robo~
    got me stumped -.-

hopefully its just something weird with me, and not something that happens to a lot of people :/

edit: nevermind, happened again without mod enabled, so not something from you o.o wtfh
    edit2: it was 'enemies aren't stupid' :( - so with that disabled i tried this again and it works 100% :D

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  11. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

I'm getting the same deal, but have a lot more mods. That being said, it's going to be in any mod that adds critters: monsters, livestock, probably even pets.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  12. poweredbyNeon

poweredbyNeon Big Damn Hero

hey! i'm making a big fluffalo mod where i'm adding 15 different types of fluffalos; would it be alright if i tossed your android fluffalo in the mix? you've already put the work into respriting/recoding, and i don't want to do the same if i can avoid it! obviously, you'll get credited for your work, get listed as a creator on steam, and i won't modify anything you've done!