Alts' Home

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Yavor, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

Hello,
    I think that it would be great if it would be possible to see your alt characters, while playing with your main, and vice versa. My idea is of a heartstone or some sort, which when activates, places your character to live in this area (be it a house, a base, another player's ship, or just some cool spot), and while playing with your other characters you may see and interact with this alt much like with a regular NPC (a tennant). Some item like a colony deed would do, and only one may be active per one character at a time. Wouldn't it be great to see all your alts together on the ship with you? Or perhaps living in your colony and having fun with your other tennants? I'd like that!
    I was thinking if maybe a mod could be made for this or something? Or if there is such a mod, please tell me about it. :)

Much love and respect to the team of Chucklefish for this wonderful game! To the wonderful community as well!

Regards!
    Yavor

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I am sorta curious on what would happen if one of your Alts were to die while in NPC mode...would they respawn? What if they were on hardcore mode? Do they never comeback or something?

3. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

No, no. Just like a tennant heals, so should your "tennant" alt. You can't possibly die, while not playing, even in hardcore mod, of course! This is just and aestetic addition. That's why I mentioned something like a colony deed. If your char die, the heartstone, or whatever you may call it, should heal your char, and he'll be up in no time. Nothing of the NPC character should affect the actual character. Hope this clears it :)