AngryCat's Farm Edits (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AngryCat, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Zaane

Zaane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just checked both files, there's definitely a spring and fall town interior there but no summer (or winter if that's required)

• AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That...is odd. One moment, I shall address this. Thanks for catching that >.>

Here we go again, Tonei's Farm v1.13

rswhisper likes this.
      • Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

@AngryCat, is it possible to get the Hill-Top Farm from the renovated farm mods but still have the lake south of the mining area?

• thewitch3

thewitch3 Intergalactic Tourist

First of all thank you so much for taking your time to do this. I just have one problem the download links are currently not working for me is their anyway you can relink the drier farms > forest > small pond map! thank you much!

• Zaane

Zaane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This fixed it up Thank you :D

For anyone that downloads this don't forget you have to put it in both the maps and content folders also don't forget to back up your content folder before making any changes just in-case you mess up or want to revert whatever changes you make.

• wrenworkman

wrenworkman Void-Bound Voyager

I love your open standard farm map, the renovated one thats complete open. Any chance you could give that one a green treatment? It makes the maps so much nicer in my mind.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your custom hilltop green, I love it!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
                AngryCat likes this.
              • AngryCat

Hmm, that's very odd, I know I wouldn't have deleted any of them. I'll see if I can find out what's going on there, because it would break my heart if they're gone - I don't have too many of them on my machine anymore, I've been having to clean it up for my school stuff.

rswhisper likes this.
                • AngryCat

The links work fine; there just aren't individual download links anymore. You need to download the entire mod of the type you want (Drier Farms mod in this case).
                  Here is the link for that mod. After you download the mod, you can extract just the farm(s) you want from within it.

rswhisper likes this.
                  • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

So far I tried 2 different drier farms: Forest (OrnatePond_Greener) and Hill-top. The drier forest map works just fine, but the drier hill-top works... almost fine. Everything looks okay, except for the shipping bin: the lid is not aligned with the bin. Not sure if everyone else is having this issue.

• AngryCat

...I thought I fixed that. My apologies! Hot-fix for the bin has been uploaded to the OP

rswhisper and Minakie like this.
                      • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks. And thank you for doing it so fast as well. :)

• madelinealex

madelinealex Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you SO much for this! The drier hilltop farm is amazing! Are there any plans for a version of the renovated hilltop that keeps the river but deletes the smaller, tillable hill area on the right of the map?

• AngryCat

Not currently that I recall, but I think at this point I've done just as many requests as I have ones of my own design, so if you don't mind waiting (today is my busiest day of the school/work week), I'll get one up for you in a bit.

rswhisper and Koutetsu like this.
                            • madelinealex

madelinealex Phantasmal Quasar

No rush at all, nor did I even expect you to take a request like that! If it's something that's easy/convenient for you I'd very much appreciate it, if not I'm just using your forest ornate pond version and loving it :) Thank you so much for making this mod again, you've vastly improved 1.1 for me!

• teeLcee

teeLcee Aquatic Astronaut

Hi AC.:nuruhappy: I found an issue with the wilderness pond map. Today is the first time that I attempted to use it, but it's not showing in the game. I used the dehydrated farm - Wilderness version to see if the issues might be on my end, but the dehydrated map works just fine.

• AngryCat

upload_2016-10-23_17-8-25.png

Could you elaborate more? It seems to work fine for me.

rswhisper likes this.
                                  • teeLcee

Wow... It won't show in my game. I put the dehydrated wilderness map in my game and when I load my character, the map is in place, but when I do the same for the pond wilderness version, the original map configurations are displayed. I don't get it.

File in My Game.JPG

Update: I checked the entire area and learned that this isn't even the original configuration. There is only one water source (It looks like the pond) that's in the center of the property. The lake does not appear on this map. The farm_combat .xnb file I have doesn't display the pond off to the side where Grandpa's shrine is. It's positioned in the middle of the farm.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
                                    • AngryCat

That is...incredibly odd. You're using the one from the Drier Farms mod zip?

rswhisper likes this.
                                      • teeLcee

Drier Farms... ... Ehh boyeee...:facepalm: ...I got the wrong fricken file.:badpokerface: Geez, AC, I'm real sorry about that. I tried the Drier Farm file and it worked.:nod::up: Thanks for your patience.:nuruhappy:

AngryCat likes this.
                                        • AngryCat

Ahaha, no problem. I'm going to remove the old post from the OP, I think, so people can't readily grab the wrong files (which...I didn't think even still existed, lol)
                                          Because I've made a lot of changes since the originals, including that the update made my original ones entirely stop working - might be what was going on there?

rswhisper likes this.