1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue All forcing their way in

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Fyrestrike14, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Fyrestrike14

Fyrestrike14 Master Chief

On my ship, I'd really like the cockpit/captain's cabin to be private for me and me alone, as well as the beds I put in there. Yet, they're attracting my entire crew, so its constantly pushing itself against the door, and they'll go in if I open it...which i can't most of the time, because they're so thick they even block the switch! Is there ANY way I could stop them from doing that without removing my beds or crew entirely?

2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Try placing extra beds around the ship for them? Maybe they will flock to them?

3. Fyrestrike14

Fyrestrike14 Master Chief

Thanks. I did what you said - and had tried it before - but based on what you said, something hit me. It was a GIANT BIRD WITH BLOODY FEATHERS, FOAMING AT THE BEAK! Okay, joking aside, the beds I had in my cabin were modded in, and apparently NPCs prioritize them over other beds. So, I did what you suggested with the modded beds, and it worked. Not a perfect end to the problem, but the crowd has thinned, and I can lead anybody still trying to get in away. Thanks.