RP Aliquam: Lilitheaa

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, May 21, 2017.

1. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"Arrogant bastard." Kora mutters to herself, making sure Carn can't make out what she says.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Jirky-Kake likes this.
  2. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Carn knows exactly what she said, but he makes no comment. He quietly mutters in some unknown language.

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Jake puts his hands in his pockets and starts pacing around. He kicks some sand around.
    "Staying in the same spot isn't a very good idea, but running isn't either. I'd prefer to use the word 'evade' instead of run. Sounds better. The problem is that if we move, how's that rescue team going to find us?"

4. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

"Flippant. If they are any good they will find us either way." Jerrall quickly dusted his sleeves, took off his hat, and began to fan himself. "We're sittin pretty with the Sealers close on our trail. And, I don't think it's a good idea to tangle with them again." The hat returned to his head as the wand took its place in his hand. "Faux confidence. So, for all our sake I say we start 'evading' that'a way." He points towards a random stretch of desert.

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Fraega looks up. Something about herself? She shyly looks down, crossing her arms

" W-w-well...Uh...Hello..."

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. Firebird Zoom

Nova places a hand on Fraega's shoulder. "Do you have any abilities we should know about?"

Jirky-Kake and Arra like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She tenses a slight bit, looking over to the one addressing her.

" No. None whatsoever. "

She gives them a saccharine smile and an innocent bat of her eyes

8. Firebird Zoom

"Well, that's a shame. We could probably use some extra firepower if this all goes south." Nova says, clapping Fraega on the shoulder twice before walking ahead.

Jirky-Kake and Arra like this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She just smiles a bit more. As they walk away, she gives them a look that shows she thinks they are hilarious. She giggles slightly, cupping a fair hand over her mouth.

10. Firebird Zoom

Nova glows a little brighter and begins to hum an unrecognizable tune as she walks away.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Jirky-Kake, KingSalamander and Arra like this.
  11. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"Really? I thought that might've been something trending now." Jeffery replies. He didn't look back when making his response, but his voice sounded very facetious in his remark. A moment later, he does look back at Nova with a slight grin. "I'll be honest though, I've never seen a wikkat that can make crystals grow from their body. Do you control the growth or is it like hair and it just keeps growing? Without the whole turning grey part and you eventually go bald, that is." He asks, running his thin fingers through his hair. He was a bit older for a human, late 40's by the looks of it, and there were quite a few grey hairs amidst his light brown scalp.

@Firebird Zoom (Kora) @BlueShard @themushroomlord (Tennin & Rith)
    Dirk is silent for a moment as you all argued, and smirked when you threatened each other. None of you could see his grin, however, since he faced away from everyone as he led the group to their destination. He spoke up for the first time, a very deep and firm voice, "If you guys keep that up, the enemy won't even have to worry about fighting you; all of you will have killed each other already, but I guess it's kind of cute that you kids think you're so tough..." They started to come into view of a fort with walls surrounding it in the distance. They can only see one person on guard at the entrance of the walls, armed with a crude spear. It's a wikkat, but seemingly not a true Sealer soldier by the look of their weapon. The sealers often hired natives of the realm to make up for their own lack of numbers in the area. Dirk motioned for everyone to duck as he did so himself, since there was no reason to give away their position yet. "We're early... Barren isn't in position yet..." the arkisu stated.

Max timidly chuckles before clearing his throat to respond, but is interrupted by the kitsune's comment. Max folds his arms, a bit upset from being doubted before replying to Lauren with, "It's not just a silly hunch. There's a guy contacting guild members, and every time he does, some other guild member mysteriously dies. I was lucky enough to find out the location before it happened this time, but I don't know who he will be giving the bounty to and who it's on." Max lets out a sigh before speaking to Jackdaw to answer his question, "Well, we have to find the guys who sent out the S.O.S first. I know that a few of them were captured, and the team that's supposed to rescue them will enter the building their being contained in to "help."" Max looks to a device on his wrist. Its appearance is close to a watch, but a bit bulkier and tells coordinates other than time. The guild has been testing out equipment they hope to give to all guild members in the future, and presumably this is one of them. Max flicks the watch in an attempt to make it work properly while he muttered his discontentment with the contraption. "Alright. This way." He states before pointing and leading.
    @TechnoCupcake
    The younger human looks at Lauren and says to her with clear worry in his voice,

@WarSarah @Dragonclaw @KingSalamander
    Unfortunately, the S.O.S was sent by the team leader, so the guild will probably be heading to the ones who were captured first and then you all, so the further you run, the more difficult you will be to locate most likely. However, if you don't run, the more likely you will be spotted by those who are searching for you. Before you all were attacked, there was a building not far from your location. You could all head back that way and attempt to reunite with your team and have a higher chance to be found sooner, but more than likely run into enemies that will try to catch or kill you. You all can also keep running to stay out of sight from your pursuers, but may have to figure out how to survive here as you wait for a delayed rescue.

The wikkat sits in a chair and leans on it, his feet on the table. He's only a couple feet away, but still out of reach, but that could change if he fell backwards. He isn't watching you guys at the moment. Alehna starts to become conscious, but stays lying on the ground as she groans in pain. Her wounds aren't too severe at the moment.
    < Bill Stone > < search check success >
    Bill can clearly tell that the cell is in fact old, but it's well made. It would take a lot of brute force to take it down, and more than likely the guard would attempt to stop Bill if he kept trying for too long. However, perhaps the ceiling is weaker... leaking water usually leads to water damage. The only problem is that it's too high for one person to reach.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Jackdaw takes another puff from his pipe, smoke seeping out from his mouth. He follows after Max, tucking his cane under an arm. He keeps his eyes open, expecting trouble to come from any angle.

13. Firebird Zoom

"I used to be able to control the crystal growths, but my brand took a bad hit when the Vanguard was routed. The Essence of Purity hasn't really responded to anything I tried to tell it to do since then. So yeah, it is kind of like hair, except instead of going grey, they slowly turn me into a Crystalline statue. I actually made my sword from the leftover material the first time I was almost vitrified."
    Kora snarls a little, but doesn't do anything else threatening.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Fraega looks around, scratching her back as she does. She yawns, glancing around as she thinks to herself

" I...I miss my children....I miss them so much..."

15. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Rith moves to take her place by Tennin's side and resumes suspiciously eyeing everyone around her.

16. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Ian keeps following quietly, looking about a little and keeping his left hand in his pocket.
    "Uhh, H-how much further should it be?"

Bill looks around the cell, for a way to maybe climb the edge or even boost off one of the others....then turns to the guard...what could make him trip backwards....then back to Alehna.
    "Take it easy, no need hurting yourself worse..."

Jirky-Kake, Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  17. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Valtross considered his options. Run away, or risk being captured? Standing up once more, he fanned at himself before seeming to come to a conclusion. The young man moved himself next to Jerrall, as if to signal that he was ready to follow his plan. Sounded better than running to their possibly faster demise.

18. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

Jerrall scans the young man expectantly as he neared. A moment passes, waiting for a response, until he settles for the man's silent agreement. "Relieved. This one has the right idea!" A free hand pats the man's lower back. "Speaking of, what's your name human? And what about you Leilik? If we're gonna be running from doom together I should at least know who's boo boos I'm gonna be sowing up in doing so."

19. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Carn drops to the ground and draws his blade. It always pays to be prepared. Carn whispers to Dirk, "So, oh glorious leader, I assume we wait."

20. Firebird Zoom

"You don't say?" Kora says sarcastically.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Jirky-Kake likes this.