OOC Aliquam: Lilitheaa [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

HOW DID I MISS THIS THE FIRST TIME?! :avalilol:

2. Jirky-Kake

This looks better. I'll approve it, but for the negative trait, claustrophobia could potentially effect all stats other than just intelligence, being around -1 to -3 points in all primary and/or secondary attributes.

Also, for teleportation, I'll be honest, I want to do as little of math as I can on my own when I can avoid it, so would it alright if instead limiting the amount of times he can teleport, it would be a skill check based off intelligence instead?

Edit: apologizes for my double post, as I'm tired and did not think about this.

3. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

I made claustrophobia reduce dexterity by 6, endurance by 4 and strength by 2, if that appeases you somewhat.

I'm not too sure how happy I am about that....but fine. However, I will make it a skill check off endurance, because that is actually the defining factor of his teleportation skill, with a +3 three to each roll due to years of training.

If I could have one thing, it would be a character that I haven't spent four years working on and that's easier to balance. The problem is that my story revolves around the mental limits of sentient beings, abstract concepts, and triumph over demons rather than physical and resource limitations.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Christ Almighty, he sounds almost omnipotent..

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  5. BlueShard

He....is, actually. He just chooses not to use his full powers, and even limits them, it's more challenging that way.

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. HunterC1998

[​IMG]

This is what I see Bill as, but no scarring or blades, and maybe a bit bulkier..

Also @Jirky-Kake
    On your loot grading is there no orange? No legendary or something similar or is flawless the highest?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  7. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

You know I was just about to ask the same thing, were is the w, in rainbow?

... or is it just a lowly rainbo?

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Who's dat?

9. HunterC1998

Saw it said something about vampire hunters but I feel the look fits Bill pretty well.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Got a picture for Fraega Ivalentian! Done by @Crossfang
    FraegaM.jpg

11. Jirky-Kake

"A weapon of such a high quality that surpasses even the greatest of smiths of Aliquam? No. That couldn't be possible... could it? Of course not. That must've been a glitch of some sort; expected with all of this new confangled technology..."

12. HunterC1998

Yeah, like E-tech weapons in Borderlands, doesn't happen..

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Jack can make a very high quality hole in the wall.

14. Jirky-Kake

Hey all! Another OP update! I added a way to submit NPC ideas~! If you have another character that you'd love to see in the RP whenever it starts, go ahead and fill out a sheet! It requires a few more things, so it'll be a bit more in depth than the normal character sheet. Also, every application is subjected to being declined if I'm getting overloaded, or if neither me or Techno want to use it, even if they meet all of the requirements. So, if you REALLY want to make sure your character gets in the RP at sometime, then I'd suggest submitting one in as quickly as possible.

P.S: Please submit these to me via PM, not here. :catwink:

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I'll guarantee to you that I won't be submitting any. Not sure how I feel about someone else pulling the strings of one of my characters.

On another note, Do we have a better ETA on the start for this? If it takes too long we might have an invasion of gopniks squatting about the place getting drunk and beating our ears in with hardbass music...

Relten, Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  16. Jirky-Kake

It's hard to say at this point. My schedule has restricted me to less free time than usual, and that's divided up with other things I like to do. I'll try my best to get it done within the next week, but I honestly can't guarantee anything yet.

Edit: I really do want to apologize for the wait. When I created this thread, I didn't expect to get anybody interested for a week or two like my first attempt, so I planned to work on other things for this during that time, but to my surprise I got a lot more applications I even thought I'd ever accrue. I'm really happy with the amount of people I've gotten interested in this, but it has been difficult to play catch up and just hope that you guys can wait on me~! Thank you all for simply being here, too!

I still have three applications I'm expecting to show up sometime, two of which are good friends of mine and I probably won't start without them unless they say they don't want to be in it anymore. I also have the important NPCs I need to fill out along with any other submitted NPCs that are level 5 or lower, but this shouldn't take very long.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  17. HunterC1998

Don't you worry about making us wait with the effort you've put into this, it's worth the wait..

18. BlueShard

I have a question. How intense will this role play be? Violence and the like?

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  19. Jirky-Kake

Intensity regarding violence will be around a high average I think, but I'm not sure how to scale that, so I'll just say what you can expect: Death is obviously included and can happen to both NPCs and PCs, and can be fairly common depending on the circumstances and what opponents you may face. However, I won't delve too deep into gore, such as going into detail of someone's guts being eviscerated by a crazed man with a blender and spoon, but blood (and possibly dismemberment) will be expected.

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

So I guess the man-sized smoothie maker is a no-go then?