1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Aesthetic Mod: Bellies!

Discussion in 'Other' started by FerreTrip, Jan 15, 2014.

1. wood249

wood249 Space Hobo

Quick question will they just show up as fat or do they need to eat or something?

2. Epic_Assembler

Epic_Assembler Void-Bound Voyager

they should show up as fat. the problem is that other than the effects coming from the back the chest and legs one i cant figure out.

http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=21smqmp9mn19jbmbl4344gkch4&topic=863.0

this is the link to the forum as to where the real owner lingers. he/shehat right? seems to be very active so you might be able to retrieve the answer we need and bring back here for detail on this forum.
    you can do this right? it normally should show up as fat after putting it in the apperance slot and the back in the main slot.
    please do this...i have a feeling treeatmos and his mod here might...well lets focus on the currently working one.
    making an account there might be necessary for communication with them.

3. wood249

wood249 Space Hobo

Thank you so much for the link and thanks for helping me!

4. Epic_Assembler

Epic_Assembler Void-Bound Voyager

If only i could test treeatmos's mod instead of this one made by Dispatch that is way to complex involving armor while tree has pixel perfected body changes with clothing.

5. pd1992

pd1992 Void-Bound Voyager

I have to agree with Epic. Tree's also seem more believable to me than the armor one by dispatch. I look forward to seeing how Tree finishes this mod.

6. Aperkotic

Aperkotic Void-Bound Voyager

It would have been great to see the progress that tree did.

7. Thecreepydolphin

Thecreepydolphin Big Damn Hero

is this still a thing?

8. sushiforhelp

sushiforhelp Space Spelunker

9. pd1992

pd1992 Void-Bound Voyager

10. sushiforhelp

sushiforhelp Space Spelunker

Its other mods, two in particular.
    One that's just a shop for fat clothing, another's an arcade game thing.

11. ArathAaron

ArathAaron Space Hobo

yeah that seems to be whats happening for me

12. Some Maniac

Some Maniac Void-Bound Voyager

Downloaded Dispatch's mod, but the armor seems to be perm brown, any way to fix this?

13. Tag365

Tag365 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found a few description bugs. The Chubby Apex Body declares itself as the "Chubby Human Body", and in the description for the Chubby Floran Arms, there is an extraneous Y at the beginning of the description, "YNever turn your back on Florans, especially the big, hungry ones. I saw one choke a critter out with just its arm fat, once, it was equal-parts hilarious and horrifying."

14. Tag365

Tag365 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

15. Ronman

Ronman Void-Bound Voyager

I doubt it existed when the op posted, but there exists a mod that involves the concept of gaining weight already, just to a bit more of an extreme degree. It goes by Big Fatties, you should check it out if you're interested in this.