1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Advanced Stuff 3.0 - Starbound 1.1

Some more advanced stuff for starbound

1. MythixDino

MythixDino Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. CommanderEwok

CommanderEwok Subatomic Cosmonaut

This mod is pretty damn nifty, only problem is the armor isn't as useful if you're using the 'Frackin Universe' mod since it only offers damage resistance. Other then that, I really like this and am looking forward to any more future updates.

3. MythixDino

You mean the effects (shine, liquidimmunity and light gravitation) don't work?

4. CommanderEwok

CommanderEwok Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's more the slippery ice, bouncy slime, poisonous and bouncy slime and other environmental(extreme radiation/temperature) effects on all the more high-level planets added by the mod, is what I was going for.

5. MythixDino

It works fine for me, try to use a metal workstation.

6. MythixDino

7. MythixDino

I've found some recipe issues (with the anvil), will fix them soon.

8. IzunaTan

IzunaTan Phantasmal Quasar

Got an error which breaks planets. Possible incompatibility with fracking universe +/or unigen. Code snippet is as follows: [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\[3.0]Advanced Stuff.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'surfaceOres' in pathApply("/surfaceOres/0/1/-)

9. MythixDino

I'm aware of that, but I don't know if it causes problems. Will look into that.