1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Active Stealth Module v1.62 (p1.2)

A person/plant/fish/etc-portable active cloaking system.

1. Cybopper

Cybopper Void-Bound Voyager

YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: In all seriousness though, this was one of my favorite mods, now i'm gonna try to get an old race working, and relive a time-old play through.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The quest asks for Tesla Spikes which are unobtainable and shatter when broken with any mining tool. However, upon inspecting the quest file the quest doesn't actually require them... I think you should update the mod to clarify this, WB.

3. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

I have this and race-gameplay-variation both installed. One of my crewmates wants to be a florian assasin. race-gameplay-variation causes florian to regenerate energy slower in shadows. So my question is this: does this item rely on baseline energy regen to function? Or does it override it while in use?

4. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Mackinz likes this.
  5. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

is the thing you use to go invisible called the stealth guy to referents fallouts stealth boy?

6. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

What were the old quest requirements? I still have that version running on my server. Is it safe to overwrite the previous version on an existing server?

7. Wellbott

It'll be fine to overwrite. The old requirements were Soda and Candy, and a false claim to require Tesla Coils (which don't drop anymore I hear). I'm not sure what will happen if the server has one version and the players have another, but I don't see how it would cause real issues, probably just one would take priority.[DOUBLEPOST=1451963493][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Energy usage and regeneration while the tech is active is completely independent from the normal stats, so it should work fine, unless the implementation in that mod is doing something wonky.

DukeScrewface likes this.
  8. Slaughter300

Slaughter300 Orbital Explorer

I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to start or get or active the tech in this mod.

9. Supertiberian

Supertiberian Aquatic Astronaut

It makes my clothes transparent but whenever I use it on my character (which is a human) it makes me bald and naked. So it... kinda works on humans.

10. HydraVenom

HydraVenom Intergalactic Tourist

i cant find any devices... whats the id ? oh and if i have mods for pleased giraffe will it work?

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  11. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

one idea dagger do not break the feild or do so for a very brief time but only when its a hit you miss boom your seen so risk when useing but also mayby more damage with them in stealth

12. Wellbott

13. Wellbott

14. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, first off let me say amazing mods, been using them for what feels like 1 year and a bit now, basically when this first came out, i was all over it. I got thinking though do you have the knowledge to add old techs back into the game, and if yes can you either A. tell me real quick if its not to much of your time, or B. do this maybe at some point? Thank you regardless even if you say "yes it is possible" thats good enough for me. Thanks again keep up the badass work!

15. Wellbott

16. Wellbott

17. lornlynx

lornlynx Cosmic Narwhal

Hey there, a user of one of my mods (NPC Killer) reported an issue and came to the conclusion that your mod creates an compatibility issue.
    I've checked your files and it seems that you are still building upon an old version of bmain.lua, yours lacks the suicide messagehandler which my mod is calling.
    You can check the discussion thread for details: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/npc-killer.124041/#post-3032764

Crusism likes this.
  18. lornlynx

lornlynx Cosmic Narwhal

There are also other things that your bmain.lua is lacking compared to the live one, I suggest you going through the files you are overwriting and use the live ones as a base, then add your functions and lines to it to get rid of all issues in one go.

Crusism likes this.
  19. Wellbott

20. Wellbott