1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Sad-Senpai

Sad-Senpai Void-Bound Voyager

Can't seem to get a confirmation email. I've resent it many times, and I've made sure my email was spelled right. And nothing in spam either. :( Do I just need to wait longer?

2. basedagawd

basedagawd Intergalactic Tourist

No activation email, can't download files. Can someone help?

3. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Activated for you
    Also activated for you - should be good to go

4. basedagawd

basedagawd Intergalactic Tourist

Dope, thanks, man

5. Stacea

Stacea Space Hobo

Please confirm my account,I haven't gotten the emails and everything is spelled correctly.

6. Katzeus

I got you

7. Stacea

Stacea Space Hobo

Thank you

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

8. Sad-Senpai

Sad-Senpai Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!

9. TigerofAir

TigerofAir Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I was never able to receive my confirmation email. can you activate my account please?

10. Done.

11. hanicadanica

hanicadanica Space Hobo

Hey! I keep resending the confirmation email, but my inbox isn't receiving anything at all. Is there any way for my account to be activated? Thank you so much!

12. It looks good now.

13. Klookarin

Klookarin Space Hobo

I never received a confirmation email. It's been about an hour, I've pressed re-send a few times, and I made sure I spelled my email correctly.

14. Katzeus

You should be set now

15. Ltfightr

Ltfightr Subatomic Cosmonaut

I also use and Sbcglobal account and am not receiving the validation e-mail please assist. I have checked my e-mail address.

16. Activated.

17. Croicjacker

Croicjacker Yeah, You!

I also Have not gotten an Activation Email yet, It has not been very long, however I just read that aol/aim accounts are not receiving the messages properly so I thought it would be a good idea to make a post here.

18. Looks fine now.

19. Goncorer

Goncorer Void-Bound Voyager

So I just made an account, And Apparently my Email address is misspelled. I don't know if it's possible to change the registered address, But if it is, that would be great. Thanks!

20. Shiny62

Shiny62 Tentacle Wrangler

Hello I checked my emails and didn't receive the confirmation. I'm sure I didn't misspell my email while creating my account (I checked three times), so can you activate it? Thanks.

EDIT : I received the confirmation 50min after I created my account so you don't need to confirm it for me, sorry.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017