1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. JSJosh

JSJosh Space Spelunker

I've sent confirmation e-mails for both yahoo.ca and yahoo.com under my name, I've gotten a couple confirmation emails, but they mustve been overwritten by a newer confirmation.
    Now I've waited a day for another one, and no dice. Could you please help? Thanks in advance. :)

2. Activated.

3. Draknador

Draknador Space Hobo

Hello

I waited a whole day and tried re-sending the verification email a few times. Still have gotten nothing.
    Please activate my account. I even used Authy to try to verify it, but it just authenticates. Thanks.

4. Activated.

5. Uhm I have a little problem now. I had to reinstall authy because it stopped running for some reason and now its not linked to my account anymore. So I can't login because I don't get the verification code. Would you be so nice and remove the authenticator from my account so I can login again? There doesn't seem to be any other way for me.

6. Please email contact@chucklefish.org from the email associated with your account for assistance. In the future, when using two-factor authentication, you should make note of the backup codes in case something similar happens again.

7. KronosXavuer

KronosXavuer Space Hobo

same here i struggling out.i can't download anything i resend my email and looked up my gmail account there nothing(i even checked out the spam and other).
    Please directly fix it thank you.

8. Activated.

9. Lavos5181

Lavos5181 Yeah, You!

I used a @aol email and im not receiving the confirmation email. Can i just change the email I use?

10. Considernat

Considernat Void-Bound Voyager

Please, I am also unable to activate my account. @mail.ru

11. Activated.

12. southfly12138

southfly12138 Space Hobo

Please activate my account. I couldn't get the mail. Thank you very much:)

13. It looks fine now.

14. aLaGuerre

aLaGuerre Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, please activate my account. I haven't receive the confirmation e-mail. @mail.ru too.

15. Activated.

16. Thurim

Thurim Space Hobo

I can`t confirm, two tries of resending but i dont get the mail, mail dates are correct...

17. Activated.

18. I_RaGexVortex_I

I_RaGexVortex_I Space Hobo

Im havent gotten the email I am using an @sbcglobal.net account

19. Activated.