1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. FairKara

FairKara Intergalactic Tourist

I am having trouble activating my account as well. I checked the spelling of my email address and my spam folder just to make sure.

2. ZackieBoi

ZackieBoi Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I got my Account Confirmation email about 7 times yet every time I go to the confirm account web site link it gives me an error. Hope it can be fixed for me?

3. ZackieBoi

ZackieBoi Void-Bound Voyager

My account was fixed. Thank you.

4. Your account is activated.
    Activated.

5. lajsiodjbfauhsdbo

lajsiodjbfauhsdbo Space Hobo

i dont get the email to activate my account
    please activate it manually

6. Activated.

7. pjmaessen

pjmaessen Space Hobo

Hi, sorry I missspelt gmail in my account signup application

8. It looks fine now.

9. IceFarmer

IceFarmer Space Hobo

i cant.....

10. Activated.

11. Panith

Panith Mop

Hi I'm Panith ~ Sorry but it looks like my email address might have an extra . at the end of it. I have been playing Starview for a few months now on steam. Now it will not play on my laptop. I can stream it through my son's computer but it won't play on my own. My other games on steam play with no problems. It always comes up failure to load now.

12. I've activated your account. Please post here regarding your issue with Stardew Valley: http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/stardew-support/

13. Nixflyn

Nixflyn Space Hobo

Hello, the activation email never came though. The two-step authentication did (in spam), but that didn't activate my account. Thanks for the help.

14. Activated.

15. SKleen75

SKleen75 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi.
    I am not receiving the activation email.
    Please help.

16. Activated.

sungho28 likes this.
  17. sungho28

sungho28 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any reason why i have "insufficient priviledge" most of the time? I can't post on most of the sections and I can't download mods. Please help.

18. Your account needed to be manually approved, which I have now done. Those issues should be fixed for you now.

sungho28 likes this.
  19. sungho28

sungho28 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thankyou much, sir!

20. Dragoner97

Dragoner97 Orbital Explorer

Hello i can´t activate my account because i didn´t get the email to activate the acc.
    Thanks!