Abigail theory?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sunlite, Jun 19, 2017.

1. sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

I have a random theory about Abigail and the wizard's daughter.

What if Caroline and Wizard were in a relationship and both were purple-haired (due to their involvement with magic?), then had a child (Abigail), but then broke up for whatever reason and Caroline remarried Pierre? Caroline could have used a shrine to remove the wizard's memory of her and abigail to give them the best life possible without a trace of the wizard. She also dyes her hair green to further hide her magic affiliation, and uses the excuse that Abigail's hair is purple because she dyed it so there's even less suspicion? Pierres secret stash could be his diary about how he feels Abigail and Caroline are hiding something from him.

Sorry that this theory is kind of messy, I was tired when writing this, but if you understand what I'm saying, do you think so? I mean, I highly doubt that's the true story but I can believe, right?

godzillasflyingpizza and CjBeats like this.
    • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Wizard and the Witch had a daughter, that daughter is married to Pierre, and their daughter is Abigail c:

At least, thats how it feels for me.

DocSteady and Giant Octopodes like this.
      • godzillasflyingpizza

godzillasflyingpizza Master Chief

i think you're right that Abigail is the Wizard's and Caroline's daughter, OP, but i think the Witch, at the time the Wizard's wife, was the one who removed Caroline's memory of it, so that she maybe knows Abigail isn't Pierre's bio daughter, but doesn't remember who the bio father is?? i don't think she's lying about thinking Abigail's hair is dyed, i think she really believes she dyes it. at times it seems like she's almost confused, doesn't remember things, is ditzy, and i think it's all the Witch's curse.
        i also think Caroline's hair is natural. :) but maybe that she was also cursed to forget who and what she really was/is. i think...she's a mermaid!!
        the Wizard mentions merpeople in game during the Luau, and of course you propose marriage to dateable characters by giving them the Mermaid Pendant, and then also there's a location you can't go to on the map called The Lonely Rock, and i kinda wonder if that's where the mermaids live, but we won't hear more about that until future content updates, perhaps after multiplayer (i have this idea that maybe more story content will be released after the multiplayer, to keep things interesting). i mean...she's got green hair but never mentions dyeing it, her skirt is purple and looks like a mermaid's tail, afaik she and Pierre never discuss how they met...she's a mermaid!! but can't remember. and Pierre doesn't want anyone to know.
        also her fave food is Fish Tacos but that could be just a coincidence haha.

huh. Caroline being the Wizard and Witch's daughter, and Abigail being their granddaughter? i hadn't thought of that. that's plausible, too!

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That dye comment always confused me. The way Caroline says that Abigail has such a pretty natural hair colour implies that she's seen it, so it can't just be confusion. She also says she dyes it blue; I don't know if she's just colourblind, but it looks purple to me. Of course purple hair is the only connection Abigail has to the Wizard, so if she's dyeing it then she doesn't look related to him at all. She is into the occult. Maybe she dyed it because she idolised him.

• godzillasflyingpizza

godzillasflyingpizza Master Chief

Oh well, the blue hair thing is a reference to a previous version of the character earlier in development when she did have blue hair. Caroline could've been saying she dyed it blue in the past? or it was just a silly metagame joke for the early playtesters to enjoy maybe. idk.
            well it's a big ole mystery, to be sure, to be sure! you could be right.

although, when i said "confused" i meant it as a medical term. being clinically confused doesn't mean you don't have any certainty; you can be incorrect and be very certain you're right. you could have delusional beliefs, be mistaken a lot, fail to remember a lot of stuff that's important that you should be able to remember...that kind of thing. that's what i mean. confused people also tend to be confused due to a major brain trauma, and can also be clumsy, feel faint a lot, are fall risks, might have trouble speaking, have really bad headaches, that kind of thing. i can't remember good specific examples right now, but it seems like she has very bad headaches a lot? she could also have some other realworld medical condition, rather than a witch's curse. it wouldn't be the first time the game would deal with sensitive medical issues, afterall.

i genuinely don't know though. it's all very (regular type) confusing.

ChaosAzeroth likes this.