A way to express yourself to everyone!

Discussion in 'Other' started by BeckySan, Feb 27, 2012.

1. BeckySan

BeckySan Aquatic Astronaut

Sup,Becky here.
    so basicly its a way to show that you happy,sad,loving,raging and etc
    simply what i want is some more expression, like waving,dancing,kissing,laughing and more
    i think it really would add more of a friendly and happy surface on the game, expressing yourself to everyone is fun.(and also a way to taunt your enemies)

*voice acting is optional*
    Kiss: Mwah! :)
    Laughing:Hahahaha! (if voice acting, try to diference the laugh when its female/male so a female dosnt turn into a shemale.)
    Taunt: -Male- Come at me bro! -Female- Aww, dont be scared, Mommy is here to kill you!
    Raging: Grrrrr! i hate you so much!

-Becky

2. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

No voice acting. I don't think that would really work.

Why couldn't they just use the chat though?

3. Riku

Riku Void-Bound Voyager

Emotional actions would be something I'd like to better see once the game comes out. Like Epik said, using chat would definitely suffice.

4. Takatalvi

Takatalvi Orbital Explorer

I guess that is a good idea since i like that from mmorpgs

BeckySan likes this.
  5. Asombra

Asombra Void-Bound Voyager

I'm guessing part of the charm of the game is that the characters dont talk. But maybe some animations and stuff. Would be nice.

6. BeckySan

BeckySan Aquatic Astronaut

hah, i would just hide just to do those animations.

Yes, they could use the chat. but it gives a extra animation and a nice one.
    its like smiling, but you dont smile.
    the voice acting was a OPTIONAL meaning i didnt say like "use voice acting" but it would add more.
    plus there could be high five to players do a high five with other players c:
    if this is added it could use a system where a user raises his hand and waits for a high five answer