1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED A.V.I.A.N. Avian Core

Artificial Visual Intelligent Assistance Network

1. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah so I made this a while ago, no idea what to do with it yet. Its an outfit, and with another mod I was able to make a companion.

avians.png

Natural Aura, leinglo, Jonesy and 3 others like this.
  2. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

That looks great =o

3. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, Cgeta, what exactly did you add in the last update to the current?

4. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

I pushed an update that patches some Frackin' Universe radiomessages, and in turn, accidentally broke support for Frackin' Universe... oops :V
    We'll have it fixed in a couple of hours time.

5. Jaxine

I'd like to have Cgeta put it in game. Probly going to need thumbs up from @leinglo though, he made the head. Not me.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  6. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

nice very good job :nurucool:

7. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

8. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

Ooh I love it! It looks amazing!

Jaxine likes this.
  9. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

This is a cute mod, its really awsome too! I bless your mod, may your DLs foreverbe a'plenty!

10. Jaxine

I plan to set it all up gift box like the novelty penguin outfit, then I'll send it to you. Somehow... I don't know how sending files on here works.

11. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

We better get an A.V.I.A.N compadre at some point

12. Jaxine

There's a mod called "Create A Friend", "Job Offers", and a "Compatibility Patch" the two. Download all three. Then equip the spawned NPC from the "Create A Friend" mod with the items I posted. Then, you use the "Job Offers" mod to make them join your crew. Poof, instant Avian comrade! (once the items I listed above are available.)

nuker19 likes this.
  13. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

:eek: you are a hero...

14. leinglo

leinglo Phantasmal Quasar

That reminds me, I really need to get back to work on my AVIAN hologram mod. I was planning to include a hologram crafting station as well, maybe the outfit can be crafted at it?

15. Jaxine

DO IT!
    JUST
    DO IT!
    MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME
    TRUE!
    And yeah, I think the hologram crafting station would be a good spot for it.

hypergen8 likes this.
  16. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

I wonder, has the latest version of this mod already fixed the missing A.V.I.A.N. portraits for when you obtain the coordinates for a new mission (which should be under /quests/story)?

17. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

Hmm, I've not noticed any problems so far, so uh... yes :V
    Is this currently occurring for you on a specific mission or custom mission?

18. Shadow Wolf TJC

It happens to me as soon as I receive the coordinates for any of the base game missions, from the Erchius Mining Facility all the way up to the Baron's Keep.

19. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

Hmm, how odd. You are definitely using the latest version? (Avian Waters)
    Can you please upload your starbound.log, and i'll try and see what's happening.

20. Shadow Wolf TJC

I highly doubt that it'd do any good, as the script runs without any errors, as if the game believes that the script was meant to be played with the default S.A.I.L. avatar instead of the A.V.I.A.N. one at these particular moments. Perhaps it'd be better if I show you a screenshot instead?