A......um, mild problem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rneira, Oct 8, 2016.

1. rneira

rneira Big Damn Hero

First, sorry if this should be under support ^^;

I got Emily's 10 heart event...Or the invitiation, anyways. She says to meet in the secret woods, but uh...
    I don't have a steel axe ;w;

I can't get in the woods, at least not the day she invited me. Does anyone if the event will still happen if I go another day (when I can actually get in the damn place)?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Most heart events will delay until you actually enter a location at the right time of the year. (Example, Leah's 10 heart event cannot take place in winter, so if you get to it the event will be on hold until the right time of the year rolls around.) I can't say for sure with the new heart events for Shane and Emily, but it's very likely the game will have the event standing by when you first enter the Secret Woods.

rneira likes this.
      • Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having this issue, or similar anyway, as well. I got the mail invitation from Emily to join her in the Secret Woods for a night of camping, but when I went there that evening, she never showed up. I entered and re entered the area multiple times at different times (7pm, 8pm, 9pm etc etc) and nothing. I've gone back every night since then just about, to no avail. Sadly I don't remember during which season I received the mail from her so I'm not sure if I have to wait for a specific season or not. I'll just keep trying and hope it'll work itself out.

• Nostalgia Reflex

Nostalgia Reflex Poptop Tamer

You can do it another day. I forgot about her invitation three nights in a row (I have a terrible memory) before I finally made the event. None of the heart events have a time limit, but some of the events have to happen during a certain season in order to be triggered (eg. Alex's eight(?) heart event will only trigger during the summer).

• unitxeroone

unitxeroone Void-Bound Voyager

I got the camping scene at winter 10pm. Don't remember which day.

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Ah yeah, that was it, thank you. I guess I hadn't walked in after 10pm. Got the cut scene, hid from bear, snuggled like a bear. All is good.