1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

{- A StarBound RP Server -}

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Luit120, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Luit120

Luit120 Big Damn Hero

'Ello people of StarBound,I know this may not be the area where I should be posting this but I really don't know where else to post it since it's a RP related thing,me and a fellow friend of mine have decided to host a StarBound RP server just for you all!Of course it may take awhile to come up but you can all wait right?Right now me and my friend have MOST things in order,but we're having trouble with some things,like picking up popularity and such,so we've came here right now all we currently need from you all is a name for the server because we aren't able to think of one,we'll glady take suggestions,for now thats all!We'll report back in soon!

~With Care,Luit120.[DOUBLEPOST=1425178158][/DOUBLEPOST]http://starverse.techtrails.net/

For anyone interested there is the link!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

The multiplayer thread is always a good area to post, well, multiplayer stuff.