A Re-Introduction Of The Old Moon Bases ?

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by BladeOath, Nov 26, 2016.

1. BladeOath

BladeOath Void-Bound Voyager

I remember back inside of early access when i first started going to the moons and finding the big complexes (ships? i cant quite remember) that were all very sleek with metal and full of enemies and various electric and lava hazards, they were always a fun introduction of "harder" content and added more intrigue to the moons themselves. Whilst i applaud the idea of the erichus ghosts that chase you as you get greedier, it would be nice to have another reason to brave these airless environments !

As always if this is a repeat post my apologies :)

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

For the structures you're talking about, they're in FU now :D
    I dunno if they can be found on moons tho, but they're in :3

3. BladeOath

BladeOath Void-Bound Voyager

FU is something I will be looking into expanding into for extra play-ability, still it is always nice to see some old and new features added/re-added to the base game as well :)

4. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Possibly create a "destroyed" version of any of the old dungeons (and new) that once spawned on moons. Along with adding in some......bodies that are either all pink, or stone/rust-like. The after effects of an Erchius Ghost. Even labs where Crystal Erchius and Liquid Erchius were experimented on. (Though it's obvious there are no survivors on these new dungeons/structures).

Keep in mind the Erchius Ghosts rose out of Liquid Erchius pools right after The Ruin destroyed Earth. So all these attacks are VERY recent.