A proper introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ManicRykker, Apr 28, 2017.

1. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

Hey guys!

I know I'm not exactly "new".. heh. But I can't remember if I ever actually did an introduction thread here:geek:.... I know it's not required, but it feels weird not properly introducing myself, since I've got more activity in the community now.. lol :rofl:

So:

The name's Manic Rykker. (Though I've gone by many other usernames. Link Rykker, Elsen Rykker, Akrilyc Rykker... Rykker's pretty much my online persona.) I am a gamer with a creative streak, that dabbles in many genres. I'm a Nintendo fan, and an Indie fan. I love platformers, games with pixellated art styles, RPGs, sandboxes, you name it.

I ended up getting into Starbound after buying it after refunding another game on Steam. (The game was good, but my machine was too weak to run it.) I've loved every moment of it, and I love it's community (and the cool stuff they make. :rofl:)

Many will likely know me from my work with the PenguinPiracyMod, so if any of you guys see this: Hi! : D

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome ^u^
    You don't actually have to introduce yourself, but that's nice of you to do so :3

ManicRykker likes this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Well, hello!

4. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yooo, welcome to the forums xD

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here